Chapter Forty-One

Start from the beginning

"We've been making up for lost time a little at a time," James grinned. "We can do as much as you want."

Steve reached up and gripped the back of Bucky's head, bringing him in for a heated kiss. He angled his head to kiss him deeply, rutting his hips against him.

James groaned, gripping Steve tightly. "Already hard?" He teased.

"It doesn't take much with you," Steve replied with a grin. He pulled Bucky's hips tightly against his. "Let's get this shirt off of you," he said, gripping Bucky's shirt to pull it off of him.

He eagerly helped before tossing it to the floor. James gasped as Steve kissed along his collarbone. "You're shirt too."

Steve gripped the bottom of his shirt and parted from Bucky just long enough to pull his shirt off and toss it aside. "Done," he smiled before he took Bucky by the hips and turned him around, wrapping his arms around him to bring Bucky back against his hard body. "You're already hard too, aren't you?" He asked his lover in his ear.

James rested the back of his head on his shoulder, letting Steve's hands wander over his chest and down the front of his jeans. "Very..."

Steve palmed Bucky's clothed erection as he nibbled in his ear. "Let's set it free," he said, his voice deep in his chest as he worked Bucky's belt and zipper before pushing his pants down.

"Please," James breathed as he pushed towards Steve's touch.

Steve's fingers grabbed the sides of Bucky's boxers and tugged them down, freeing his cock as he did. Steve's strong hand wrapped around the shaft of it as he pressed passionate kisses to the back of his lover's neck.

James groaned as he rutted up into Steve's hand. "God... that feels good."

Steve's kisses reached Bucky's shoulder as he slowly began to stroke him. "What do you want inside of you?" He asked, breath against Bucky's skin shoulder.

"If I'll be fucking you sweetheart, a plug will be fine... but you're welcome to play first."

"I do like to play, just a little," Steve said, turning Bucky to face him again. He pulled the other man in for a heated kiss before he continued stroking him fully.

James groaned, gripping Steve's hips hard as he slowly thrust into his hand. "Play however long you want."

Steve stayed there for a long few moments before he released Bucky's cock and turned him around again. "Bend over the bed, big guy," he said, smacking the other man's ass.

"Sure." James stepped out of his boots, pants, and boxers. Then he bent over the bed and stuck his ass in the air.

Steve stepped in behind him and bent over, placing kisses on his ass cheeks before he licked his way to Bucky's awaiting entrance. He dragged his tongue to the spot and gently licked.

Gasping, James gripped the blanket. "Stevie... I didn't know you'd... like to do that..."

"I didn't either, but... I thought of it and seeing how you respond, I definitely like it," Steve replied before returning his tongue and swirling it around Bucky's asshole.

James gasped loudly. "Oh fuck..."

Steve smiled as he worked, licking at Bucky's sensitive entrance feverishly. He reached over, his hand feeling around the bed until he found a butt plug. "You want something inside you?" He asked heatedly.

With a whimper, James nodded. "Please... I need it..."

Steve pulled back and reached for the bottle of lube on the bed beside the toys. He poured some onto the toy before bringing it to Bucky's ass to tease his entrance. "How badly do you need it?" he asked.