Farewells and New Challenges

Two weeks had passed since Frost's trial, and during that time, tranquility had reigned in Barry and Frost's home. However, fate had other plans for them as they prepared to face new farewells.

Caitlin had been helping her sister, Frost, pack her things, though she felt a little sad about her departure. It had been a period of reflection for Caitlin, who had also shared special moments with Frost, like when she did an ultrasound to see how the baby was growing. Although it was still early to distinguish the details, just seeing the image of the tiny embryo filled Caitlin with excitement and anticipation for the arrival of the new family member.

In the present, Barry informed Frost that they needed to go to Cisco's house to bid him farewell before his departure. Barry, Joe, Cisco, Caitlin, and Frost gathered at Cisco's apartment for an emotional farewell. They sang and laughed together, sharing moments of camaraderie and friendship before Cisco's departure to Star City.

After the farewell, Barry returned home, where he shared the details of the gathering with Frost. Although things with Iris weren't working out as he had hoped, Barry found solace and joy in his relationship with Frost and in the arrival of their baby. However, he couldn't help but feel a pang of nostalgia when remembering his future children, Nora and Bart, who wouldn't be present in his everyday life.

Upon arriving home, Barry and Frost immersed themselves in their routine, preparing dinner together and enjoying a quiet night watching movies. Despite the farewells and the new challenges that awaited them, Barry and Frost found solace and happiness in their mutual love and in the promise of a future together as a family.

This is a very short chapter, the next one will be longer, I hope you like it.