Chapter 16: Sentibubbler

At the Césaire apartment, Alya, Nino, Marinette, and the Césaire family are all sitting at the table, while Marlena Césaire is serving food.

"Mmm, Everything smells delicious, Mrs. Césaire!"

"Marinette, call me Marlena." Alya's mother places a dish in front of Marinette. " You'll let me know how you like my Colombo, okay?"

Marinette smiles. Marlena walks away. Marinette looks down and sees Trixx floating over the table with a small plate, fork and knife set in front of him.

"Hide, Trixx! Alya, no one can know about Trixx! He's a secret!"

"Really? Exactly why is he such a secret, Ladybug?" she winks.

Marinette turns around the table to see everyone staring at her, smiling. She stammering. "U-uh, Ladybug? W-Why are you calling me Ladybug? I'm not Ladybug. I'm Marinette! Just a normal girl with a normal life."

Nino laughs. " Marinette, everyone knows that you're Ladybug!"

"To think that you've been lecturing us about blah, blah, blah, "you must keep your identity a secret," blah, blah, blah, "otherwise I can't give you your Miraculous." I would have made a much better Ladybug. Talk about a ridiculous Guardian, utterly ridiculous!"  It then reveals that Chloé is present.

"Alya, what is she doing here at your house?" Marinette questioning her.

Shadow Moth knocks the window.

"Ahh, thanks for showing up, Shadow Moth!" Alya opens the door for him to get in.

Marinette gets shocked and Alya opens the window . "I'm the one grateful to you, for revealing Ladybug's identity, Alya. Thanks to you, the Miracle Box is finally mine."

"Alya?! This is impossible! Tikki, Spots On!" Marinette is stunned and tries to transform, but Tikki doesn't transform her. "Tikki?"

"You should have never trusted Alya, Marinette!" Tikki angrily replies.

Cat Blanc appears and then touches Marinette's shoulder. " Look on the bright side, m'lady. Now that we're done with secrets, we can tie the knot."

"This... is... a nightmare...!" Marinette begins to panic

"If you want this to stop, all you have to do is give me your Miraculous."

Everyone approaches Marinette as Trixx appears on Marinette's shoulder. "This is what you get  when Vanitas  leaving me with Alya."

"You should've destroy the Miraculous in the first place. And this is the price for your own pride..."

Marinette gasp and turn around to see you back as Dark-Wing Dragon-Phoenix and stab her in the chest.

Marinette jumps up from her bed with a scream and wakes up. While in panic, Marinette slightly regrets letting Vanitas giving the Fox Miraculous to Alya. "Anos, Tikki! Vanitas should have never left the Fox Miraculous with Alya!"

Zero opens the cell doors with a yawn while Tikki rubs her eye. "What are you talking about, Marinette?"

"I had a nightmare. It was horrible! Alya told everyone, everything and Shadow Moth had hold of the Miracle Box."

"The box is fine in Vanitas' possession." Zero explains. "You're just overrating  kid. Your friend isn't that careless. But her kwami, Trixx, can't help making mischief whenever is facing to whom."

"Well the Loch Ness monster illusion was kind of fun, wasn't it?" Anos leans in the door crossing his arms, causing Marinette to freak out.

" That was a prophetic nightmare, Vanitas can't leave the Miraculous with Alya!!" She panics soon rushing out of the Therapy cell room.