"Zig stop!" She shouted, but it was no use. He wouldn't listen.

Stanley was able to hit zigzag him the stomach and get away for a moment, but zig wasn't about to let that slide. Because just then he punched Stanley right in the face, causing him to hit the ground.

"Don't just stand there! Do something!" Shark shouted at mom.

Zero then got into the mix, jumping on zigzags back, his arms around his throat putting him in a choke hold.

"That's enough!" Mom shouted, deciding that now was the time to stop. But zero just kept going. Zigzag was starting to cough and gasp for air.

"Yo zero he can't breath! Stop!" Armpit shouted at zero, trying to get him of zigzag.

Just then a loud gun shot went off, making zero finally get of zigzag. "I said that's enough!" Mom shouted. "When I say end something I mean end it! Now get back to your holes."

Squid was the one helping zigzag up. "You alright man?" He asked him.

"No, no leave me alone." Zigzag told them.

A part of Shark wanted to go and comfort zig, make sure he was okay. But another part of her wanted to yell at him for being so stupid.

-

"Basically, zero almost killed Ricky." Mom was explaining what had happened.

Shark had to hold her tongue, even if zero had technically almost choked zigzag out, zigzag was the one that started the fight.

"Basically?" The warden had questioned.

"Uh, uh, ziggy was beating up the caveman right? And then zero started choking zigzag. I had to pull zero off of him." Armpit started explaining.

"Yeah, I mean, you know, zig just got a little hot. Out in the sun all day the blood starts to boil." X ray chimed in.

"Is that what happened zigzag?" The warden asked him.

"Yep, like x ray said. You know, working all day out in the hot sun, you know, while caveman sits around and does nothing." Zigzag told her.

"Excuse me? Caveman digs his hole just like Everyone else." She said.

"Sometimes.." zigzag said.

"Ma'am, zeros been digging a part of caveman's hole everyday." Squid said.

Shark then slapped squids arm. "Nice going not snitching.." she whispered to him.

"Who's side are you on here?" Squid questioned her.

"You're not digging holes no more? Huh?" Mr sir questioned Stanley.

"I... I'm teaching him how to read." Stanley told him. "He's a smart kid."

"Smart?" Mom chuckled. "Oh, yeah? Hey, Zero, what does c-a-t spell? Huh? What's it spell?" Mom began to tease zero. Zero just stood there and said nothing. "Yeah, he's a real genius.He's so stupid, he doesn't even know he's stupid."

"Okay, from now on, I don't want anyone digging anyone else's hole. Is that clear? And no more reading lessons." The warden stated.

"Why? I mean, if the hole gets dug, who cares who's digging it, right?" Stanley asked. Shark wanted to speak up so bad.

"You know why you're digging holes?! 'cause it's good for you!" Mr sir shouted. "It teaches you a lesson."

"If Zero digs your hole for you, you're not learning your lesson, are you?"

How the hell was digging more of a valuable lesson then reading? Shark thought

"Why can't I still just dig my hole
and teach him how to read?" Stanley tried to reason.

"'cause I said so." The warden said, making herself clear.

"We know you mean well, Stanley, But the mental stress just causes his brain too much
of a challenge. That's what made his blood boil,
not the hot sun."

"I'm not digging any more holes." Zero stated.

"Good. I mean, you might as well teach this shovel to read." Mom said, taking zigzags shovel out of his hand. "Go ahead, Zero. Take it. It's all you'll ever be good for." He said, handing zero the shovel. "D-i-g. What's that spell?"

Instead of answering, zero whacked mom with the shovel, knocking him out cold.

"Dig."

Hope you like this chapter! I've been so motivated to write more because of all your nice comments and votes! Thank you so much!