The teachers were going to pass out our schedules and then when the bell rings we'll be off to first period.

...

"Ouweeeee i swear i saw a couple of new faces, fine ass niggas here i come." Mia said as we sat in first period together which was English.

"You sound like how Bri used to." I laughed.

"Exactly, i can't partake in those activities me and Von made it official a month ago." She said.

"Oop my bad then." Mia said.

"Speaking of new faces, Elijah in my homeroom." Bri looked at me.

"For real?" I asked and she nodded her head. "Y'all go
together now?" She asked.

"I ain't nobody girlfriend until i'm asked." I said.

"From which nigga?" Mia asked.

"What?" I scrunched my face up.

"Girl c'mon now we know you been at some other nigga house." Bri said.

"I swear cause if Twon ask me one more time who cloud emoji is imma cuss him out."  Mia said.

"That's just my homeboy, and that only happened one time before i actually told my brothers where i was going instead of lying saying yo' house." I said.

"This girl holding this nigga a secret like she mr.crabs or some while her brother plankton." Bri joked.

"Ain't nothing a secret i didn't know i had tell everybody who i'm hanging wit." I chuckled. "My mama knows so i'm straight." I looked across the classroom at Skye talking to Cj.

"Alright This is an AP class. You're seniors now so i hope you know what's expected. Do your work that's all i ask, if you need extensions to finish an assignment i'll allow it but it depends." She said.

"I offer Tutoring every Tuesday and Wednesday 2:30 to 4." She announced.

"Have your parents sign this information sheet and bring it back tomorrow, that's it." She passed out the forms. "Don't get too loud and use your earphones airpods whatever i just don't wanna hear your phones." She concluded and we all heard the door open.

"Sorry i'm late." I heard a familiar voice seeing Drea walk up to the teacher's desk making me smile as we waved at each other.

"You know her?" Bri asked.

"Yeah we used to go to school together." I said as Drea turned around and i signaled for her to come sit by me.

"Hey girl." She said.

"Hey." I smiled. "Y'all this Drea, Drea this Bri and Mia."I introduced.

"I ain't know you was transferring here." I said.

"Girl yeah my folks got some extra money and we moved like a month ago and this school was closer." She explained all while chewing her gum with her big gold hoops dangling from her ears.

"How you like it so far?" I asked.

"It's wayyyy different." She dragged. "You know our old school was ghetto as fuck everybody here be lookin' fresh as hell,  i see why you turned boujee on me." She joked.