Woosan (Ateez)

Characters

Jung Wooyoung

Jung Wooyoung

A human, twenty two years old, fresh out of college. He's confident and flirty. He's a total bottom and his best friend is Kang Yeosang.

 He's a total bottom and his best friend is Kang Yeosang

Choi San

A vampire, five hundred years old. He got turned when he was twenty two years old. He's confident and a total top. His best friend is Song Mingi.

_______________________________________

It's been two years since the peace treaty between the humans and vampires was signed. The vampires were allowed to feed off humans to quench their thirst but to an extent. Any vampire responsible for the death of a human would have to face the consequences. Many agreed but there were still those who were against the idea.

"Jung Wooyoung, wake up." Wooyoung got up from hearing Yeosang's yelling. Wooyoung asked annoyed,"What? Why are you yelling." The other replied,"You have to get to your job, remember?" "Shit" Wooyoung said and jumped out of bed. He washed his face and changed his clothes. He took his car keys and ran out the door but not before telling Yeosang to lock the door when he goes out.

He took his car and finally reached the café. "I'm dead, I'm so late." He tried sneaking inside but stopped when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned to see Hongjoong, his boss. He chuckled awkwardly and said,"Umh, so I know I'm late but can you let me off this one time? Please." Hongjoong rolled his eyes and replied,"Fine, you should be lucky that you're my favourite. Get to work, now." He nodded and quickly went to do his job.

Time skip

"It's time for my break, Yunho. Hold the fort down while I'm gone." Wooyoung said to his co-worker. "Sure." Yunho replied with a smile that was enough to make you weak at the knees. Wooyoung let Yunho take his place and went to the corner of the café to sit down on the small table. Just as he sat down, his phone rung. He looked and saw that Yeosang was calling him. He picked up the call and said,"What's up?" "What time do you get off work?" He looked at the time,"Uhh, my shift finishes at 8:00 pm, why?" Yeosang paused for a minute and then said,"Be ready by 9:30 pm. We're going to a club. I'm bored, bring Yunho along with you. Bye, I got to go." And with that he hung up the call leaving Wooyoung stunned.