Hyunlix (Stray kids)

Characters

Hwang Hyunjin

Hwang Hyunjin

Twenty three years old. He's the biggest mafia boss in south korea. He's cold hearted, stubborn and confident. He only trusts his right hand man Bang Chan.He doesn't believe in love.

He doesn't believe in love

Lee Felix/Yongbok

Twenty three years old. He works in his older brother Minho's cafe along with his best friend Han Jisung. He's kind and bubbly. He's a hopeless romantic.

_______________________________________

"What did you think would happen after I found that you betrayed me? You know what I do to traitors." Suddenly a gunshot was heard then complete and utter silence.

Hyunjin and Chan came out of the dark room. Hyunjin told his employees to clean up the mess. "God, that guy pissed me off, why did I even hire him? Anways, I need some coffee to calm down." Hyunjin said to his right hand man Chan. Chan replied,"Well, there's a cafe called Lee's Café not too far away from here. It's quite popular. I'll tell the driver to take you there." "Sure, Chan hyung but you're going with me."

Felix was working at his brother's cafe as usual. "Hello sir what can I get for you today." Felix asked the customer. "Yes, I would like an Iced Americano, that's all." The customer replied. "Yes sir, coming right up." When he came back with coffee, the customer took hold of his wrist and said,"You're good looking, good enough to fuck. Wanna go back with me?" The customer then winked at Felix. Felix thought he was disgusting but he had to control his temper. He didn't wanna cause a scene. "Sir, please let go of my wrist." But the guy wasn't listening, he tightened his grip around Felix's wrist.

Felix was resisting more and more now, the guy was getting annoyed so he threw the coffee on the floor. He let go of Felix and said,"Well, go clean it up." Felix went into the kitchen and got a cloth to clean the spilt coffee. While he was cleaning the guy touched his butt. Felix had just about enough now and was about to punch the guy no matter the consequences. But he was interrupted when another guy came and punched him instead.