Soonhoon (Seventeen)

Characters

Lee Jihoon/Woozi

Lee Jihoon/Woozi

Twenty one years old. Attending his dream college. He's shy and kind but is also savage. He's known as a music prodigy throughout the college.

 He's known as a music prodigy throughout the college

Kwan Soonyoung/Hoshi

Twenty one years old. Attends the same fine arts college as Woozi as a dance prodigy. He's very bubbly and friendly. Gets along with almost everyone.
_______________________________________

It was a normal day for Woozi, that it until Hoshi showed up. For some reason that guy hated him. He was always after his life. So, slowly Woozi started hating him too.

"Woozi!!" Hoshi came towards him yelling his name. "Ugh, what the fuck. Just cause you like tigers doesn't mean you have to roar like one." "How could you break Dino's heart like that?" Woozi replied,"I just told him I didn't like him. Is that such a crime besides he can do way better than me."

"You know what, I'm not gonna waste my time on you. You don't deserve him anyway." After saying that, he walked away." Woozi thought, "Great, now my mood's ruined."

He couldn't focus on his classes all day and when his friends asked him what's wrong, he just snapped at them. Eventually, after classes ended Jeonghan went to talk to him.

"Spill it, what's up?" Woozi only turned his neck towards the other for a minute and then he said,"It's Hoshi, why does he have to be so annoying? He came out of nowhere and said I broke Dino's heart. I actually helped Dino." "Who knows, maybe he annoys you cause he wants your attention."

Woozi laughed and said,"You're funny Han, that would mean that he likes me. We both know that's not possible since he's hated my guts since what seems like the beginning of time." "Have you ever even asked him why he hates you." All he received was a no from Woozi. "Well maybe you should actually ask him." "That would mean I would have to talk to him. No way in hell is that ever happening."

Since nothing else was working, Jeonghan decided to threaten him. "If you don't talk to him by tomorrow, I'll have no choice but to call Yoongi Hyung. Do you want me to tell your brother that you're fighting instead of paying attention in classes?" He grumbles and shakes his head. "Fine but I won't like it."

Woozi was headed back to his dorm when he saw Hoshi. They live in the same building and to make matters worse their rooms are opposite to one another's. "Hoshi, wait I have to talk to you about something." The other pretended like he didn't hear him and headed back to his room.

Woozi managed to catch up with him and he grabbed his wrist. "Hoshi, look at me." He turned around only to see Woozi's soft gaze. "I don't want us to be enemies, so tell me why do you hate me?" He takes a deep breath and before he answered he pulled the other into his room.

"What are you doing, Hoshi?" Woozi asked now feeling a bit scared. "You wanted to know, so I'll tell you. I don't hate you, I hate the feelings I have for you. I've liked you since the day you helped me with my music assignment. But I didn't wanna believe it, so I pretended like I hated you. The truth is I like you and I wanted to tell you sooner but I was afraid that you would reject me."

"I'm not sure what to say. This is all too much for me, I need some time to process all this." He slowly backed away from Hoshi and shut the door before leaning against it. The only thing he's thinking is,"Now that you've said that, how am I supposed to hate you Hoshi?"

Time skip

Woozi didn't came to school for almost two days now and everyone was getting worried. Jeonghan wanted to go see him but he was busy so he asked Hoshi to go check up on him cause they're neighbours.

He knocked on the door and it was opened revealing Woozi. He let the other come inside and told him to sit down. "I know what you're gonna ask. I haven't been going to school cause I needed time and space to think this through. And I've found my answer, I like you too. I've also liked you for a long time, I just buried my feelings for you cause I thought you hated me."

He pulls Hoshi by his collar and kisses him softly then a bit roughly. Hoshi swipes his tongue across the other's lower lip and enters his mouth. Before they could go any further, Woozi pulled back and smiled at him. He tiptoed and kissed the other on the cheek. The next day Woozi came back to school and everyone was glad to see him again. Jeonghan was also really happy to see him. He teased Woozi about how he was right, Hoshi did like Woozi and that would never change.

_______________________________________

Lately I've been obsessed with Soonhoon so I decided to make a chapter on this ship. It's only fluff but hopefully you like it just as much as the first one.