Ayanokoji as Spider-Man: Prologue?

Start from the beginning

With a sense of urgency gnawing at the back of my mind, I adjusted my course, swinging towards our designated meeting spot. Time was of the essence, but I couldn't let my responsibilities as a mentor slip, especially not when my apprentices were counting on me.

As I landed gracefully on the rooftop where we usually convened, I scanned the area, searching for any sign of my apprentices. Sure enough, they were already there, waiting patiently for my arrival.

"Sorry I'm late, guys," I called out as I approached them. "I got caught up in some Spider-Man business."

As Silk spoke up with her characteristic playful tone, her words laced with a hint of silliness, I couldn't help but smile at her infectious energy.

"No worries, sen~sei," she chirped, her voice carrying a lightness that seemed to lift the mood.

However, my other apprentice, Kid Arachnid, stood beside her with a serious expression, his demeanor unmistakably focused and determined.

"Late as always," he remarked, his tone devoid of the usual playful banter.

I chuckled at his comment, knowing it was all in good fun. "Now, now, calm down, Kid Arachnid," I teased, using the nickname I'd given him during our early training sessions.

But instead of taking it in stride, he bristled at the remark. "I'm Spider-Man! Not Kid Arachnid," he retorted, his tone tinged with irritation.

I raised an eyebrow at his reaction, not expecting him to take offense. "Easy there, Spidey," I said with a grin, trying to diffuse the tension. "No need to get your webs in a twist."

Silk shot him a playful look, her eyes twinkling with amusement. "Relax, Kid Arachnid," she said, echoing my sentiment. "You know sensei means no harm."

"It's crucial that we stay disciplined if we're going to make a difference," he said, his tone resolute.

Meanwhile, Silk couldn't resist injecting some levity into the conversation, her playful spirit undimmed by the serious atmosphere. "Come on, Kid Arachnid, lighten up!" she exclaimed, nudging him playfully. "We can't all be as serious as you."

"Okay, let's get to business. I have school soon," I interjected, feeling the weight of impending responsibilities looming over me.

"Just skip, sen~sei," Silk chimed in with her usual carefree attitude.

"No can do, Kei's dad is on watch duty at the school," I replied, my tone firm and determined.

"Ugh, Captain Karuizawa is so annoying," he muttered, a hint of frustration evident in his voice.

Turning our attention back to the task at hand, I addressed my apprentices. "Ichika, Takuya, any more leads on Doc Saka?"

"Sorry, sensei, but unfortunately, we don't have any," Takuya replied, his expression apologetic.

Ichika, ever the optimist, simply smiled and said, "Relax, she can't even walk properly without her tentacles. She's weak."

"That doesn't matter," I interjected, my tone serious. "She's super smart and good with tech. Underestimating her would be a mistake."

As we were deep in discussion, a sudden commotion broke our concentration. A burst of light erupted nearby, revealing a figure dressed in a rather unconventional costume covered in polka dots.

"Whoa, what's with the funky outfit?" I blurted out, unable to contain my surprise at the sight before us.

Takuya's eyes widened beneath his mask as he took in the sight. "Uh, what are you supposed to be?" he asked, a hint of confusion creeping into his voice.