Character (Shipgirl/Tenkanese)

This chapter is just about the characters from the Empire of Tenkai, Just Shipgirl and 2 Admiral.

Skip this if you don't care and want to read only the main story.

Koharu class Aircraft Carrier (1941)

Koharu class is the newest aircraft carrier in 1941, consisting of 3 shipgirls built for the Imperial Tenkanese Navy (ITN) 1941, All three of them have a completely different personality (Koharu, Kotaru, and Koyaru(Not present in Operation AI)) They're built based on the Shokaku class (翔鶴型, Shōkaku-gata) They aim to be the future of the shipgirl carrier for Tenkai and were built just for this operation to attack Pearl Harbor. They were an upgraded version of the Sukima class with more Anti-Air, More aircraft, and 3 Twin 12.7 cm naval gun turrets for Anti-Air and Anti-Ship.

Armament (1:87) and Aircraft:

3 × Twin 12.7 cm/40 Type 89 naval gun (5 Inch)

4 × Triple Type 96 2.5 cm Anti-Air gun (1 Inch)

2 × Twin Type 93 61 cm Torpedo tubes "oxygen torpedo" (24 Inch)

15 × Senki-1 Hap (Zero)

30 × Kyuba-1A Shike (Val)

25 × Raki-1 Kajiga (Kate)

Uniform:

Black Japanese school uniform with a white line on the bottom of the shirt, shirt collar, sleeve, and skirt, black thigh-high socks with white lines, and maroon shoes Which is similar to the standard uniform of Tenkanese Destroyers shipgirl.

Koharu - The lead of the class, She is a cat girl who despite being the oldest sister in her class, lacks self-confidence, is nervous and Indecisive, Currently the Flagship of Commadner Asaka fleet (Task Force 445) The decision for her to have this uniform was made by Asaka himself. She has silver hair with both cat ears and tail being black, and emerald green eyes.

Kotaru - Second in the class, She is different from her older sister, She doesn't lack self-confidence, She loves anything that is about the navy or the ocean and always tries her best to protect her older sister, Empathetic, and Confident. Her uniform is the same as the standard issues but with a shorter Skirt, And she wears an oversized jacket and an admiral cap. She has silver blue hair with both cat ears and tail being black, and diamond blue eyes.

Koyaru - Third in the class, She is more of an emotionless girl and shows less emotion as much as possible, Her commission was delayed and she missed the chance to join her sister in Operation AI which was supposed to be replaced with Kanako for Operation (See below). She wore a proper uniform for her class but instead, She wore another pants along with her skirt. She would likely have Black hair with both cat ears and tail being black, and a completely black eye.

==========

Sukima class Aircraft Carrier (1938)

The Sukima class is the original for the future Koharu class, They are also based on the Shokaku class from the IJN, The class consisted of 2 Shipgirls built in 1938 (Sukima) and 1940 (Rukima) The class got armament refit shortly before Midway (1942)

Armament (1:87) and Aircraft:

4 × Twin 12.7 cm /50 Type 3 Destroyer naval gun (5 Inch)(1939 - Early 1942)

3 × Twin 12.7 cm/40 Type 89 naval gun (5 Inch)(1942 refit)

3 × Triple Type 96 2.5 cm Anti-Air gun (1 Inch)