Before i speek somthing someone spill water on me and when we all turn to see it was a group of boys we all stand up

Yn:" What the hell dont you have eyes"
???:" Sorry miss i will clean it "

He bend to touch my legs but i kicked on this face with my knees when he was bending . He fell afar and his nose started to bleed others started to come towards me , but I was pulled towards back and when i saw it was jungkook and all my other brothers , Mr kim , Enwoo , Jackson came in front.

They all started to fight and the crowd started to left the cafe . There were two boys which catch mies andIU hand and then it was the time when we also started fignting . After few min all the boys were in miserable state . Than the hotal staff came .

Staff:"sir please leave them we are sorry ."
Mr Kim :"IS THIS YOUR SECURITY THAT ANY GIRL CAN BE HARASSED"
Staff:"(scared) sorry sir "
Mr kim:" send the amount to my secretary which I have to pay for your loss."

Author pov

Then Mr kim went towards YN took off his coat and rapped it around her waist . Yn was shocked and once again she felt a fatherly vibe . and then from the back V picked her up in the bridal style.

Yn:" o.oppa I can walk"
V:" shut up and be quite"

With that we all went home .

Time skip
Next morning

Yn:" good morning everyone "
Everyone :"good morning "
Rm:" so yn we are going for the meating so be at home only"
Yn:" ok ok I know" ( while eating )

After they went to meating I went to my room

Yn:" so yn thr meeting is going to start at 11 and now you have only 2 hours so lets get ready."

And this is what I wore----->

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I went downstairs and saw my lovely 3 friends sitting there

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I went downstairs and saw my lovely 3 friends sitting there

Yn:" alright lets go "
Enwaoo :"where"
Yn:" office"
Jackson :"why suddenly"
Yn:" business meeting"
Iu:" when"
Yn:" in an hour"
A.3.t :"ok"

Time skip
In the meeting room

BTS pov

We were waiting for the CEO of Min Enterprises to come, and thats when our manager told us that she is already here. But when she entered we saw she as wearing mask.

Miss Min:" hello everyone I am Min the CEO of Min Entreprises "(cold tone)
Rm:"hello miss Min we are the CEO of Kim Corporations."
Miss Min:" nice to meet you Mr Namjoon and Mr Kim."(While doing the handshake)
Jin:" so lets settle down ."
Jhope:" Miss Min aren't you to young to be the CEO"
Miss Min:" yes, but thats only the reason I am as the youngest CEO"
Jimin:" and you are to beautiful too."(Flirting tone)
Suga:"shut up jimin"(scolding)
Miss Min:" oppa is this the way you talk to your client "

When Miss Min said that our guards got alert and pointed guns at her but she was not scared at all.

Suga:"miss Min from when you came you didn't took off your mask can you please..."

When Suga said that than Miss Min took of her mask and we were shocked to see that she was.....

Yn pov

Yn:"yes you all got it right I am Miss Min ....Miss Min Yn (giving a sarcastic look)
RM :"YN what are you doing here"(shocked)
Yn:"oppa let me think... actually I think that we are in the meeting room so offcourse i am also here for the meeting"
Jungkook:"how can this happen"
Yn:"i think you forgot to read the papers properly my name was clearly written there is this how your secretary work"
Mrs kim :"yn joke is not going here"
Yn:"Mr kim i think you should tell your wife how to talk to your very important client because I like professional people in the meeting"
Mr kim:"yes y...I mean Miss Min"
Yn:"so please tell her to be quite or she can go out"
Mrs kim:" y.."
Yn:" if I say no i think your company has to face the huge loss"
Jin:" ok lets start the meeting"

*Please comment down and please support.*
.
.
*
Next episode
???:"so here is the file"
???:"i think we should start the work"
.
.
*What do you think what will happen next.....what will happen to yn*
.
.
💜💜💜hope you guys like the story💜💜💜 *
.
.
*💜💜💜please also comment about what you think about the story and what else I can do💜💜💜*
.
.
*💜💜💜 Stay safe stay happy💜💜💜*

MAFIA STEP BROTHERS OT7जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें