chapter 5

Boruto found himself walking on the busy street of Konoha, as he kept wandering he decided to go to the Thunder Burgers. His boys shikadai, Mitsuki, Metal , Denki ,Inojin and Iwabe were already sitting occupying 2 seats . He joined Mitsuki and Shikadai's table and ordered his everlasting favourite Burger.

"It's a drag to ask but you look so happy unlike the past week you ignored me, did something good happen" asked the pineapple haired boy , Shikadai.

Mitsuki immediately had a smirk on his face realising the reason of his happiness, which made Shikadai question Mitsuki who was smiling at Boruto.

"You know right why's he's so happy?" Shikadai asked

"I have a hunch" snake boy replied

Now all the boys were looking at the Blond, which made him certainly uncomfortable and he started muttering about his words yet to come.

"You guys don't make Miss Uchiha's boyfriend uncomfortable, Sarada has MS you know"

Everyone looked back to find Chocho who was stuffing herself with her potato chips. None of them able to believe what they just heard while Boruto was already pink and blue.

"chocho!!! Stop embarrassing me" said Miss Uchiha

"Oh come on yoh guys are dating what's so wrong with telling them , they'll be attending you wedding afterall" said Chocho

Sarada was all red while chocho sat beside Mitsuki making him go red too.

"You should sit down ya know" said a flustered Boruto while pulling her hands and letting her sit beside him.

Sarada sat there beside her boyfriend everyone just stared at the new couple or the first couple in their group.

"Damn! You beat us at getting a girlfriend first Boruto" teased Inojin

"Congratulations Boruto kun Sarada chan "  said Metal Lee

" Well you see I'm first at a lot of things so I thought I'll take the previlage to have a girlfriend before you guys" Boruto made a comeback.

"It's a drag , anyways I hope you're able to deal with his tantrums Sarada , he's full of troubles " Shikadai spoke

"I'm not that problematic you know"

"See you are screaming in public again" said Shikadai

"You guys should stop fighting I'm still here you see" said Chocho

After having a good conversation, they all talked about their missions and Chocho talked to Mitsuki while he just stared.

"Well we'll take our leave now, you guys have fun" Boruto spoke as he held Sarada's hand locking it in his hoodie pocket, making others smirk in happiness lol

Sarada wore a pink blush on her cheek as his actions and affection in public was something she never dreamed of.
They started walking out of the Thunder Burgers when they heard their friends scream.

"Tell us sooner if we're becoming uncles or aunt🤣"

"It's so embarrassing let's go somewhere else , Boruto"

"Yeah, I can't take the change they're showing "

The new couple walked around the streets while Boruto still had Sarada's arms wrapped in his hoodie.

Boruto glanced at Sarada, a soft smile playing on his lips as he admired her beauty in the glow of the streetlights.

"Hey, Sarada," Boruto began, his voice gentle, "do you want to go somewhere quieter? Maybe we could take a walk in the park or something."