TUNNEL VISION

It was the dead of night. The air was still and the young boy rested peacefully in his dreams. Nobody knew when the firebenders arrived, but when they did, it was loud.

It was all the boy could hear. The sound if searing hit flames burning and attacking the people he loved. With fear coursing through his mind, he sat up and retreated to the back of the room. The children in the room all gasped as the fire passed the window, shaking the whole building with its fury.

The boy clutched the hand of his friend as one of the Monks opened the door. Maybe it was Monk Gyatso, but the boy was unsure. His heart was beating too fast, and his mind was racing with too many thoughts.

Outside was worse. Outside the young boy could see it all happen before his very eyes. He watched the fire as it soared high into the night, meddling with the smoke and the lives of his friends.

When his leg tripped on a fallen market store, the boy lost the track of the other children that followed Monk Gyatso. He air bended himself upright and just took off in whatever direction felt right.

And he ran, and ran and ran. He ran until the fire behind him was nothing more than a smoking mountain and even after that, he didn't stop running.

He was not alone when he found the air bender population was being wiped out. There were few survivors, nothing that of an army to compete with Sozin. But as those around him were sought out from under the wraith of the Fire Nation, the young boy now grown into a strong young man decided to hid himself right under the nose of the Nation.
He married, held an abundance of children and even worked himself into the ranks of the Fire Nation army.

TUNNEL VISION
🌟🔥🌟

。゚゚・。・゚゚
。゚。tunnel vision cast
・。🔥 

🔥YU AOI
as

🔥YU AOIas