"Wake up, AL" a beautiful face wake's me up, I smiled at her, hearing a faint noise from the TV

"Hey..." I said with a sleepy voice, as I'm about to reach for her angelic face...

"Sup, A!" a magic mike's face appears on my site. I sit up, startled. I look around to see a familiar faces surrounding me. Paul, who scared the shit out of me, eating pizza. Sara, who is sitting on the floor with Dean playing destiny. My squadmate Shay, Olivia and Maddie, Maddie and Shay are sleeping peacefully in Taylor's bed and Oli just got out of the bathroom. I looked at the sofa covered with a fluffy sheets, then I looked at Taylor curiously, she put some of her clothes and a towel on my lap and putting her hand's on my forehead.

"You have a fever... don't worry, you'll live," She said jokingly.

"har har,ha-chi" I sneeze.Shit. As usual Taylor laughs her ass off a while, Paul and Ali snickered.

"Take a shower now, A" Oli commanded me and I followed.

After I take a shower, I saw all of them sleeping on the floor with blankets underneath them. I looked around the room looking for Taylor, with no vision of her, I looked at the picture of  Taylor with her sibling's, some with person I don't know and Checking on the time, 5:15 a.m. I jumped to hear the service phone ringing.

"It's Taylor, let's go for a stroll." She then hangs up. I leave her room, skipping my way outside their mansion, she's on her Pj's and sitting and looking directly to me.

"Let's go!" command's me and walk toward's the house facing their main house. She knock's on the door and greeted by Ian, Ian leave and return's in a jiff and hands over a car key I presume. One of the three garage doors opened up.

"Can you run??" she said, somewhat irritated, I responded and jog across the lawn to her.'bossy'.

"Get in, " she said sternly, as I surrender my hand's up.

She start's up the black Porshe cayman and made its way to where ever Taylor want's me to see, besides it, is another expensive car (gray cayenne) and beside the expensive car is another expensive s.u.v also (Benz GL class). Kings!. I won't be shocked if they own the rest of the land after this property or estate of theirs. And she drives's real, really fast. I buckle my seatbelt slowly, looking at the speedometer hitting 74...

"You weren't going to kill me, right?" asked nervously as she giggled like a little devil, she then starts to slow down. She opens the glove compartment and toss me a bag of happiness (gummy bears). While eating a gummy bear I saw something. After a 5 minutes of the drive she parked and get's out of the car, she walks toward's the cliff as I follow. Sitting on the edge.

"Please don't go jumping again because I am sure I won't fucking follow you this time" on as a matter of fact tone, I stand behind her.

She giggle's and patting the dirt beside her, taunting her head for me to take a seat. "come on, don't be a chicken" and smiled." No tricks or pranking... ceasefire remember?" putting her hand's in surrender. After playing hard to get and all, I give up. Looking at the Big city skyline watching the sun rising to its full.

"Is this the one you want me to see?" looking at her admiring as she admires the sun, a moment later she faces me wearing that beautiful smile and the same glowing eye's.

"Yeah, Beautiful, isn't it?" she asked. I smiled and watched the sun rises before I fall into her eye's she also continues to watch swinging her leg's to and fro.

"Can I ask you a question?" I said.

"shoot"

"Beside's pranking me and getting on my nerve's. You like heights too, huh?" base on my observation.

"Hahaha, no, I'm fucking scared of heights, I hated it to be honest"I don't know if she's being sarcastic, she then continues to explain as I study every move and every expression's she make's while listening to her with earnest.

"You see, I am really not the first person to jump off of a flying plane when it's about to blow because height's really scared the shit out of me... But then, the feeling, the feeling of my heart beating fast because of fear, the feeling of my tummy getting upside down because of fear and the feeling of getting all tongue tied up because of fear... is the exact same feeling when I get excited or something like that, that reminds me that I am still alive and well... most especially, I love the idea of it, the idea of feeling alive at the moments that takes my breath away..." nodding to her own explanation and I couldn't agree more. She looked at me happily, I fixed my gaze to her eyes. Can I kiss you now?

"Well, that's it... we need get back now, I'm starving." Beaming a smile, Taylor picks herself up lending me a hand.

The 5-minute drive earlier seems to slow down, I learned a lot about her. About her mother, Dra. Adorinda Fraser - King, who died due to a cerebral aneurysm last year that made them move back here as she told me that this is her mother's hometown. About her father, The one and only Kristoff Red King, whom she told me that her father is in a big trouble when her mother call's him Red and they never saw their parents argued in front of them, she said that it's always behind the closed doors. Also about her older brother Travis, who in the middle-east right now, hunting and killing some terrorist. And the youngest of the Kings who is Thomas, is into contact sports, black belt in judo, taking a boxing class and planning to join MMA, also having a passion into the wine.

We later on find the two of us walking inside their mansion and still talking to each other that feel's so surreal. We talk to each other like a normal human being, laughing about some funny events that happen's to us.

"You mean, The Kings owns the rest of the land here? From the corner of your house up to the dead end where we went to?" not really that shock now hearing her answer to my question. "You really are a rich kid..." I said before turning right in their dining hall.

"I'm not rich, my parents are." She said timidly. God, she is not bad at all. Being with her for almost six hours, all I can say is this is not the spawn of satan that I know. Giggling as we enter the kitchen area passing the dining hall, greeted with the face's from earlier adding a Nate to the scene looking at the both of us.

"I cooked a lot of Victories, T.K! Let's eat!" Dean said, holding a service plate full of bacon while Sara is busy preparing a pancake's for the nine of us, I rush towards her and helped her out.

While the rest of them chatting at the kitchen table. I look over my shoulder and found myself looking at Taylor, busy laughing at Paul's corny joke, second's before she takes a glance at me and smiled.

Butterflies. Fear.