"Hey, what's your names?"

Kate let out a scoff, rolling her eyes as Glenn lifted the walkie to his mouth. "Have you been listening? You're running out of time."

Kate clipped the walkie back to her belt loop, giving Glenn a quick smirk as she rubbed her hands together. "Ready to get this show on the road Pizza boy?" she asked. Glenn gave her a disgusted look back as he jokingly knocked her shoulder.

"I told you that in confidence." he whined.

Kate laughed, side stepping him, holding onto the ladder before swinging her leg over and making her way down. "Think if we get him delivered in thirty minutes he's free?" Glenn rolled his eyes at her before quickly following her down.

As they get to the bottom of the ladder, Kate grabs the knife that was on her hip. There was only one geek in the alleyway, the rest had stumbled towards the gunshots that were getting closer. She pushes it against the wall, her arm going across it's chest as she bought the knife down into it's head. Turning in time to watch the dumbass in the tank run around the corner and put his gun to Glenn's head. Kate's eyes widened as she pulled Glenn back quickly. "Woah! Not dead! Not dead! Come on let's go" she exclaimed, grabbing onto the ladder and started to climb back up.

All three of them are halfway up when Glenn looks down to the man. "Nice moves there, Clint Eastwood. You the new sheriff come riding in to clean up the town?"

The man looks up at them, a sheepish look on his face."It wasn't my intention." He told them.

Kate chuckles looking back at the pair of them before making eye contact with the Sheriff. "Yeah, whatever. Yeehaw. You're still a dumbass." she tells him.

"Rick. Thanks." He says, introducing himself to the pair now there wasn't such a rush.

Glenn nods, pointing to himself." Glenn." He nods up towards Kate, who lost interest in listening to them and had carried on up the ladder. "That's Kate and you're welcome." He looks back past Rick to notice the walkers had learnt how the ladders worked and were beginning to try and get up." Oh no. The bright side: It'll be the fall that kills us. I'm a glass-half-full kind of guy." he smiled.

***

Katherine leans over the ladder, having reached the top earlier than the guys and reached out her hand to Glenn, who took it and pulled himself over. Looking over at the mess that Officer Rick had caused. Kate looked to Rick and reached her hand back out to him, a small smile on her face as he took it and stood by them.

Finally being able to get a good look at 'Rick' she could say he was definitely attractive, well she wouldn't say it but oh god would she think it.

Rick looks over to them, giving his saviors a quick once over before asking, "are you the ones that barricaded the alley?"

Kate shook her head. "no, but someone did, i imagine when the city was getting overrun. Must have thought they had a chance of stopping so many geeks getting through." She explained, before walking over to the hatch that goes back to the rest of her group.

"Back at the tank, why'd you stick your neck out for me?" Rick asked.

Glenn gave a little shrug, looking at Rick as he began making his way to where Kate was "call it foolish, naive hope that if i'm ever that far up shit creek, somebody might do the same for me. Or Kate. Guess i'm an even bigger dumb ass than you,"

Kate smiled as the guys came down after her, bouncing lightly on her feet. Rick was watching her, trying to figure out exactly who Kate was, and despite the horrors he's come to witness since waking up, he found himself with a small smile watching the woman who had saved him, because despite it all she still seemed relatively happy.
Kate leaned over the balcony quickly scanning the area before unhooking the walkie from her jeans. "hey, we're back. Got a guest and four geeks in the alley" she muttered into it, connecting it back to her jeans, she nodded at Glenn and Rick before the door burst open.