Querencia♡

[Querencia - where one feels at home]

Sitting around people, typing on a laptop. I was pissed. So pissed. Why? Jungkook told me he wants to meet me and now he's running late. 35 minutes. It's been 35 minutes since I've been waiting for him.

I left my important meeting just to be here. Did something happen to kai? Is he okay? My blood was boiling. He refused to enclose the information on message or call even if I called him. He never picked it up.

Sure he hates me but this? This is something else. My eyes were glued to my laptop screen, typing the reply back to one of the companies. A figure sat in front of me, making me, making me stop my fingers.

My blood ran cold, smelling the scent. No way. He's not here. He can't be. "Hello, darling". Chills ran down my spine, hearing his voice. Breath. It's fine. You're in public.

Everyone is here.

I dragged my eyes to him, a smile on his face. My eyes landed on his eyebrow. The scar. That scar. The scar I gave to him. "You don't look happy to see me here?". He said, calmly.

I hate it. How did he find me? He doesn't know about kai. Right? "Wh-what are yo-".

"It doesn't matter. Isn't it sad? I came out of jail and my wife isn't happy to see me?". He said, giving me a soft smile. "I'm not your wife, we divorced". I replied, trying to handle my composer.

"Hm? When? I never sign those papers. You still are my wife". He said, leaning on the table. "I don't care, we divorced. The verdict said you're out of my life". I said, standing up, breathing heavily.

"Is it? Where's the proof?". He said, tilting his head. "I-". I stopped as I looked around, feeling everyone's eyes on us. "Sit down, darling, you're disturbing others". He said, making me look at him.

"You're pregnant? With his child?". My father spoke, as I sat on my knees in front of him. "Father- i know i made a mistake but......he's-".

I said, tears ran down my cheeks. "Is that why I raised you? Is that why i fucking took you out that hell and give you this life so that you can fall in love with some useless thing?". He said, grabbing my hair, in his fist.

I shook my head, tears running down my spine. "You'll give birth to this child and send him where you came or kill that thing. Your choice, Y/N. But if i saw that child face again, jungkook gonna regret meeting you".

He said, slapping me on my cheek. "If you ever raise your hand on her again, I'll bury you alive". A voice said behind me, making me freeze. He's back? "She's acting like a slut, she needs to remember why she's here in this house". My father said, looking away, gritting his teeth.

"Doesn't matter. Only I can touch her". He said standing beside me, glaring down at me. I can feel his gaze on me, swallowing hard. I didn't look at him.

"You'll give birth and throw that useless thing away, and get ready to marry me. Any questions?". His voice ran in my ear.

Throw him away? My child? My baby. I can't. I will never.

" I heard he set his company in Seoul? Want me to send him hello?". He said, smirking.

No. He'll ruin him. His hard work. All go down in vain. He opened his company with so much hardship. "I'll do it. I'll do it".

"Don't -don't do anything to jungkook". I said, without looking at him. It's fine. He'll be fine. It's better. This is better than seeing his Hard Work in vain. He'll find someone else. Better than me.