Ida:"Uraraka!"

Hiei:"Uraraka,did you notice Tsu's attitude today?"

Uraraka:"I thought no one notice,yeah,she seems off"

Hiei:"Do you perhaps know why?'

Uraraka:"I think its because she said something rather harsh towards the rescue squad"

Hiei:"thanks for telling me"

Uraraka:"Anytime" after our interactions,Dadzawa continued talking.

Dadzawa:"I've assigned the room and your luggage is in your respective room too. Today,just focus on making your room nice and cozy. I'll debrief you guys about our next goal tomorrow. That's all for today. Dismiss."

Everyone:"Yes, Sir!"

And with that,we separated and began unpacking our luggages,my room was just normal though but I don't mind,after unpacking,I took a quick shower and put on some new clothes.

At night,we went to the common area to rest,most of the boys were there, probably exhausted from unpacking a lot,but I manage to clear my mind after the bath,but it's impossible if you aren't tired unpacking the whole day,right?

(Your in fifth floor,next to Satou)

Kirishima:"Nice outfit Hieibro"

Hiei:"thanks,you too,damn it's exhausting today,but at least I get to move out with you guys"

Sero:"I'm really glad all of us move out in here,rather then others not be able to move out here"

Mineta:"oh man,why did Sensie just had to separate the showers,I was dreaming" I heard him muttering just last hour,I went straight behind him,and....

*SMACK*

Him in the head.

Mineta:"What was that for?!"

Hiei:"stop being such a useless donkey for once"

Kaminari:"pfffttt,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Hiei:"You too Kaminari,as class rep,you should stop flirting other girls,only Jiro"