Dinner at the Zoldyk estate

Ok so this is the part where it's really inspired by ICryOverGayFanfics.

Also I wanna make Killua have a good relationship with Kalluto, as I saw that he dresses like a girl to get Killua's attention. That broke me 😭😭

Anyways let's jump in! 😋

⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘

Killua's Pov, In the evening 🌆

I woke up really refreshed, surprisingly, until I realized that it was 2:57, and that was probably why. I just immediately did my morning? Stuff and got dressed in a blue T-shirt, casual black joggers and of course socks. I then sat right back down on my bed, I didn't wanna face anyone in this house. Instead of telling the twins good morning in person. I just texted them and they responded back immediately. I ended up just watching videos on my phone and eating some snacks that I had bought yesterday.

Suddenly I heard knock on my door. "Come in!" I said, expecting it to be the twins. But instead I was greeted by me father. "Killua." My dad said firmly. "Yes father?" I said looking up from my phone and tried not to sound nervous. "So while you were gone your mother begged me to look through your phone so we could find out how you got those.....you know." He paused. With that I could almost feel my heart skipping a beat. That sentence brought genuine fear to my face. Oh shit! They know about Gon don't they!? I thought spiraling off into my own world before my father brought me back by resuming his speech.

"And after a brief discussion with the family we thought that maybe you could invite your boyfriend to so we could meet him formally." He said calmly. "U-uh okay." I said cursing myself internally for stuttering. "Tell him to be here at 5 o'clock. Sharp." He said exiting immediately afterwards. I sighed looking back at my phone and started texting Gon.

-Hey babe?

♥️♥️♥️-Yes my baby?

-Apparently my family went through my phone and found out about you.
-So now they want you to come over for dinner at 5 o'clock sharp.

♥️♥️♥️-I'll be there don't worry!

-Thank you!

♥️♥️♥️-Of course anything for you Kil.

-I'll see you soon?

♥️♥️♥️-Mhmm I'll be on time don't worry.

-Ok see you later.

♥️♥️♥️-Ok baby 😚

I chuckled at the texts we had just exchanged and got up to go pick out an outfit for dinner. I ended up going with some black cargos and a dressy white shirt with a collar. Got out the blue sapphire necklace Gon got me for our 2nd anniversary and a silver watch with some bracelets. I put it out on my desk and waited around till 4:40 to get ready. I quickly put in the outfit and added on the accessories. Then I did my hair, which I just ended up fluffing it out. I put eyeliner on, I loved eyeliner it made me look hella hot. Even though I am already hot.I look at my phone to see that it is 4:54 already.

I texted Gon to see if he was here and turns out he was had just made and was approaching the door. I went downstairs to see my family talking, which they paused as they saw me coming down the stairs and heading to the door. I open the door to see Gon in black baggy jeans, with a dark blue sweater, and white Alexander McQueen shoes. "Hi babe!" I said I'm a kinda hushed voice. "Hey cutie!" He said in a also kinda hushed voice while ruffling my hair. He then gave me a small kiss before coming in and taking his shoes off at the entrance. We entered the living room only for it to be deserted.