twenty three

When Alexa woke up in the morning, she couldn't help herself from smiling. She kept thinking about yesterday evening and it all felt unreal. She made herself a breakfast, while texting Mason already.

Conversation:

Morning angel
How did you sleep?

Really good
You?

Bad, couldn't stop thinking about u
😫😊

Cute that you miss me already ;)

You can't even imagine how much
Therefore
Wanna come over?
I have something pretty important😊

Food?

Not only, but ye
+ cuddles and kisses and😊

Okay shut up no
I still hate u a bit

Just come over
i will make you forget all the hate🥰

Fine🥱

Alex got into her car and drove to Mason's  house. She took a deep breath to relax, because it all felt like a new thing again and it made her feel nervous.

She walked to the door and rang the bell, while fixing her hair for the last time. However her excitement didn't last long. When the door opened, a girl appeared in front of Alex, a girl in Mason's t-shirt with really short shorts.

"Bitch" said Alex, while looking at the girl up and down. "I literally should have expected it." She laughed in disbelief. "Did you know that, that fucking asshole promised me to change and never hurt me again?! Unbelievable! And you? You like guys in relationships?! Well we are not in realtionship, but whatever. What slut even are you? Are you satisfied with yourself? I can't even look at you anymore, this is ridiculous! How can he be so dumb to text me to come over, when he has another girl over. God, how I hate men." Alex finished angrily, before she started sobbing a bit. "Ehm, I'm so sorry that this is what it looks like, plus I'm sorry, you look like he really hurt you babe, I swear, I'm gonna kill him." The girl said and before she continued, Mason appeared behind her. "What are you two doing? I didn't know, that opening the door for someone to come in takes more than a minute." Mason laughed, before he noticed Alex's face. "I will kill you Mason." Said the girl and punched him into his stomach with her elbow. "What? And Lexi, what happened? Are you okay?" He walked out of the house and pulled the brunett girl into a hug. She quickly pulled away and looked at him. "Are you actually kidding me? How can you even ask that? You have some other girl over and you just invite me like it's nothing? What were all those words yesterday?! Alex, I'll change, I'll never hurt you again, I'm so in love with you and I can't live without you and-" Mason covered her mouth before she could continue. "You silly, I meant all those words." He laughed and uncovered her mouth. "Jaz this is Alex, the girl i told you about" Mason smiled. "More like never shut up about." She laughed making Mason give her a death stare, before he looked at Alex again. "Alex this is Jasmin, my sister." Mason smiled at her and put his arm around her.

Alex stood there frozen and didn't say a word. She has never felt more embarassed in her life and she really wanted to disappear right now.

"I- I am so sorry! I didn't mean any of those words, i was joking the whole time, it is so nice to meet you!" Alex smiled innocently. "Haha, you're totally cooler than I expected, don't apologise, it is Mason's fault anyway, it is so nice to meet you too!" Jasmin said and gave Alexa a big hug. "What do you mean my fault?! What did I do?!" Mason asked his sister confusedly. "You gave her a reason to be jealous and afraid of you lying again." Jasmin frowned at him and put her arm around Alex's shoulders. "Come inside." She said to Alex and dragged her into the house.

"Okay so, listen, I would love to stay here and talk to you and get to know you, but we have to do this next week, when I'm back from my vacation finally. Could you do me a favour tho?" Jasmin smiled at Alex. "What favour?" Alex smiled back curiously. " I wanted my brother to take care of my baby girl, but I would be very happy, if you could help him with that, I heard literally everything about you and I think, you're the best person for this." She winked at Alex. "Are you sure?" Alex asked unsurely. "You don't trust me?" Mason appeared behind them with a sad face. "Don't tell me you wouldn't like Alex to be here more often." Jasmin smirked at her brother. "Okay I'll shut up."  Mason smiled happily and winked at Alex, who just rolled her eyes. "Please I want to be sure my child is in good hands." Jasmin caught Alexa's hands and smiled. "Okay, I'll help Mason." Alex nodded and Jasmin happily hugged her.