twelve

Alex woke up early in the morning, because the sun was shining through the window. She rubbed her eyes and looked next to her. "Oh my god!" She freaked out seeing her fake boyfriend lying next to her and realising she is completely naked. She covered herself with a blanket and sat up to look over the room to find clothes that belong to her. Mason groaned as she moved the blanket, which scared Alexa. She quickly picked up her stuff and ran downstairs.

"I need you to pick me up right now." she called her bestfriend still freaking out. "Alexandria it's 7am? What the hell are you doing and where are you?" Sophia yawned on the other side of the phone. "I'm at Mason's house, can you please come?" Alex sighed despairingly. "I hate you, but I'm on my way. You need to tell me everything." Soph said and hung up.

"Thank god." Alex sighed. "Why are you up so early." Mason's tired voice scared her. She quickly turned around to face him. "What do you remember from last night?!" She asked without hesitation. "Everything i guess. It was one of the best nights I've ever had." He winked at her and went to prepare his coffee. "Mason that is not funny. We screwed up and this can't happen again." Alex said and sat down on a chair. "Wait what? I thought those feelings were mutual." Mason looked at her confused. "What feelings are you talking about? You know this is fake and it ends soon right?!" Alexa looked at him too. "Didn't seem fake to me last night." Mason grinned. "Last night never happened okay? Let's forget." Alex smiled trying to help herself feeling better. "Honestly Alex? I won't forget. I can't. You somehow engraved in my mind pretty deeply and I can't get you out of my head. Everytime I look at you for example like right now, you are so beautiful!" Mason said leaving Alex in pure shock. "I think I might actually like you Alex." Mason looked at her, but she broke the eye contact very quickly. Her head was now a complete mess. She wanted to say something, but didn't know what. She couldn't admit to herself that she likes him too.

Ring of a phone saved her life. "Sophia is here, I have to go." Alex said heading to the front door of Mason's huge house. "Wait what?! Are you not gonna say anything?" Mason asked running after her. "Have a nice day Mason" Alex said and ran out of his house.

She got in Sophia's car and told her to go right away. "Is everything okay?" Soph asked looking at her silent friend. "Why shouldn't be?" Alexa smiled and looked at her. "Cause I know you and you calling me this early to pick you up isn't normal?" Soph said and Alexa sighed at the fact that her bestfriend knows her very well. "So? Something between you and Mase? You guys looked happy yesterday." Soph continued. "We were, i guess, but it's all wrong." Alex said confusingly. "I don't understand a thing right now Alexa." Soph shrugged. "Because you don't know the whole thing, because only Declan, Me and Mason know. This whole fake relationship is a bad thing and those real feelings can't be happening too, because it's a FAKE relationship right?! But it's so difficult now and I just-" Alex said everything in one breath before Sophia interrupted her. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN FAKE RELATIONSHIP?!!" Sophia shouted surprisingly. "What? Did I say that? Well cool I divulged the secret. However it doesn't matter now anyway." Alex said throwing her hands all over the place. "Okay calm down or you will hurt someone. I'm so happy! You having feelings for him, because of a fake relationship is the cutest thing ever!" Soph smiled happily. "What? I don't have feelings for him." Alex laughed. "Really? So it's just him having feelings huh?" Soph laughed in disbelief. Alex gave a death stare, but didn't say  a thing.

They stopped at Kai's and Sophia's house and went inside. They talked about everything with Alex still denying her feelings for Mase.

Instagram:

@masonmount: About yesterday! Thank you all for the support!💙

comments:

@chelseafc: legend!💙
↪️thank you guys!

@benchilwell: looking pretty good mate🥰😻
↪️thanks man☺️😽

@kaihavertz: i love u handsome👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
↪️aww man💋🥰

@user1: His girl is so lucky omg😩😩

@user2: God I wanna be Alexandria so bad right now😻

................................

"Wow you are pretty popular under Mason's new post." Soph said, while Alexa was making her a coffee. "What post?" Alex asked interested. Soph stood up with teasing smile to show her. "Damn he looks so good." Alex exclaimed. "Sad that you don't like him huh?" Soph teased her bestfriend more. "I don't know what to do." Alex said and handed her the coffee. "Do you think Kai would be fine with us together?" Alex looked at Sophia. "Are you serious?! Of course he would be fine with that!" Soph laughed and hugged her girl. "I think you should go talk to Mase." Soph smiled and Alex nodded.

"Good morning ladies!" Kai walked in the room a bit surprised that his sister is there too, but happy about that. "So no match day today and I have a great idea! I'll take you two out for lunch and we will walk through the city to show some nice places to little Havertz! What are you saying?" Kai asked and hugged his girls. "We should take Mason too!" Soph offered. "Next time, my man has a date today." Kai grinned and went to make his breakfast.

Sophia looked at Alexa, who remained silent for a while, looking on the floor. "It's a great idea brother, but I rather stay home today, you two enjoy your date!" Alex smiled and headed to the main door. "Wait do you want me to drive you?" Kai asked. "It's fine, I'll walk." Alex waved at them and in a minute was on her way back to her house.