twenty one

Alexandria tried to move on with her life. Thanks to getting more into the social media, she gained a lot of new fans and received some offers from great companies. She really got into modelling and loved that job. Her and Sophia were together a lot. However, her and Kai not really. Sophia was still a bit mad at him too, but she couldn't control her love. Kai sometimes asked his sister, how she is, but she only replied with simple answers like "good" or "I'm okay".

- the coolest and most talented gc -
*alexandriahavertz has left*

@declanrice: tf?

@joaofelix: not funny

@benchillwell: come back mom😔

@christianpulisic: wanna tell them Mason or should I?

@kaihavertz: bro maybe he doesn't want to speak about it, let him live

@masonmount: it's fine

@christianpulisic: i'm sorry, but he did her so wrong man

@masonmount: don't need to be reminded

@kaihavertz: at least he was her man, meanwhile you can just dream about it

@benchillwell: guys stop wtf is this

@declanrice: since when are we like this to each other?!

@masonmount: okay I fucked up my relationship with Alex in like a really bad way,  I lied to her and kept a huge secret from her instead of talking things out together and we broke up

@declanrice: YOU WHAT

@benchillwell: WHAT

@joaofelix: AND YOU DID NOT TELL US A THING?!

@declanrice: bro, i thought you love that girl

@benchillwell: fr

@masonmount: i do, more than anyone

@joaofelix: then i'm very lost

@benchillwell: how is she Kai?

@kaihavertz: well I kinda knew about Mason's mess in head and did not tell her despite knowing it will hurt her

@declanrice: bro

@joaofelix: well this is a situation

@reecejames: so what is your plan now Mase?

@masonmount: getting her back obvi, but it will be difficult since she hates me

@kaihavertz: she doesn't

@benchillwell: I would too

@declanrice: ben💀

@benchillwell: JOKE

.......................

Alex and Sophia had a photoshoot so they went out for a coffee and then set off to the modelling agency. While taking pictures Alexa noticed her brother looking at them from a corner. She did not really pay attention to him and kept it professional.

After the job was done and the girls changed their clothes, they said goodbye to everyone and left. Kai was waiting in front of the building. "Okay, I'll leave you guys alone. Have a good rest of the day!" Alex slightly smiled and turned around. "I'm here for you actually." Said Kai, which made her stop and turn around. "Me?" She asked confused. "Ye, I miss you Lexie and I want to make things up to you. Will you let me?" Kai said and smiled at his little sister. "Sure, you can try. Some time in the future." Alex nodded and continued walking. Kai and Sophia looked at each other confused and Soph patted his shoulder. "I'm joking! Where are we going?" Alex turned around and Kai frowned at her. "Come on! I had to." Alex smiled proudly. "I know, you did." He said and put his arm around her shoulders. "Enjoy the day guys." Sophia laughed. "You're not coming?" Alex asked her bestfriend. "Nope, got things to do! See ya and make up please!" She winked at them and left.

Kai took his sister to a beautiful restaurant and told her everything he had on his heart. Even though, he didn't act right towards her, she understood why and forgave him.

"Okay and now our final destination!" Kai said, when they sat in his car. "What? There is more?!" Alex asked excitedly. "It's a surprise." Kai winked at her and turned on the radio. "No I wanna listen to some music." Alex said reaching for the turning off button. "Just wait." He stopped her and turned the volume up.

"Here is your favourite radio and we are back with a special guest tonight! That's right Mike! And also with the most romantic gesture ever. Mason Mount everybody!"