✾. 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐲𝐜𝐡 .✾

Începe de la început

"Uh, you know Conner and Megan's fence problems are making me realize that there could be a problem with your fence Lily," Artemis turned to the redhead, a concerned look on her face.

"Yeah, me too. But, I just checked this morning and we're good," Lily told her with a look of relief.

"Thank god, because if something gets your wedding called off I will strangle myself." Lily looked at the blonde nervously at her comment, but clearly, Brion didn't care much.

"Must we maintain the fence metaphor, or can we find out why we've all been summoned?" Brion asked frustratingly.

"Okay," Dick said, putting a hand on Brion's shoulder. "I need you to maintain your cool. We've located someone who might have some intel on the League of Shadows."

"Meaning we'll finally find my sister?" Brion asked him with a hopeful look. "That's wonderful!"

"Not so wonderful," Artemis interrupted. "The intel would be from my sister."

"Lian's mother? That's great!" Violet added.

"Not so great," Lily told her. "She may not be very cooperative."

"Not very cooperative? That's excellent!" Forager looked around at the rest of the group's expressions before saying, "Not so excellent?"

"No," They all responded.

"Forager is good at this game," The bug told Violet with a smile.

"Our understanding is she's wounded. A cornered animal. That makes her dangerous," Artemis explained. But Brion was getting impatient.

"Are we going or not?"

✾✾✾
𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐭
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔, 𝟎𝟎:𝟓𝟖 𝐄𝐃𝐓

The group ran into the plane hangar, with Geo-Force using his powers to stop the plane from getting out. Lily ran with Black Lightning, but a bolt of electricity hit them into the crates. They both let out a yell of pain as a young girl walked up to them. She had blue-tinted skin, with a navy suit.

"So you're Black Lightning. Heard you quit the Justice League. Who's your green friend?"

"You're worst nightmare," Lily responded as she directed her plants to hit the girl. A vine wrapped around the girl's ankle, throwing her into one of the shipment containers. When she got up, she shot at Lightning, who ducked out of the way.

Lily looked to Lightning, thankfully he noticed and she held the girl's arms back with her vines as Lightning swiped under her feet, knocking her onto the ground. Lighting held her down, ready to zap her.

"Go ahead, zap me! Absorbing Lightning's totally my thing," The girl said with a smirk.

"You've never had Black Lightning before," Lightning replied as he touched her head. The girl screamed in pain before passing out. Lily walked up to the man, holding her fist out. The man smiled and bumped it with his own.

Lightning picked the girl up and the made their way back to the hangar door, Halo was still fighting Shade with Forager, but she seemed angry.

"Bring him back! You have to bring him back!" She yelled, her aura turning white as she shone brighter and brighter. Lily looked away until the light died out, Geo-Force being thrown out of a shadow portal, gasping for air and looking around frantically.

"Are you alright?" Halo asked him, enveloping him in a hug.

"I'm fine," Geo-Force replied. "What happened?"

"Halo happened," Forager told him as he looked down at the girl.

"Nightwing, Lily. Cheshire and Shade escaped." Lily heard Artemis say over the comms. "But I have Doctor Moon and the League of Shadows intel."

✾✾✾

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎, 𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟏 𝐩𝐝𝐭

Barry Allen drove the truck away from the prison, pulling onto the Main Street with a smile on his face at the simplicity of this task. At this point, he was just wanting to get home to Iris and the twins. But that didn't distract him from the raven-haired man next to him.

"Have I mentioned I love this gig? 'Cause I really love this gig," Billy told him excitedly.

"Billy, when you've been at this as long as I have, what you'll 'love' is just getting through the day."

"Oh, come on! We're putting bad guys where they belong. I mean, you can't tell me part of you doesn't love this gig!"

"All right, sure. Part of me loves this gig. You happy?" Barry asked with a slightly amused smile.

"I knew it," Billy replied with a similar look.

"Oh, I've been meaning to ask, how's Lily?"

"She's doing good. She's been pretty busy since Markovia but I'm hoping once that situation starts to die down we can focus more on the wedding," Billy realized how that might have sounded and he quickly caught himself. "I-It's not that I don't care about them it's just-"

"Oh, trust me, I get it," Barry cut him off with a knowing look. "Look, you and Lily are so in love you embarrass every other couple, I'm sure that wedding of yours will be perfect. Just remember, whatever you do-"

Barry was cut off by the explosion that sent the truck into the air. Everything slowed down for him as he saw Sportsmaster through the windshield.

"Okay, yeah, I totally love this gig!" Barry yelled excitedly, pulling up his fist with his ring as Billy yelled 'Shazam!' The scarlet speedster quickly sped over to Sportsmaster and punched him in the face, knocking the guy over. Billy caught the truck and gently set it down, flying over to the two.

"Oh, terrific," Sportsmaster stated. He held a disc in his hand and held it in front of the two heroes.

"A hockey puck? Really?" Flash asked him.

"Really," Sportsmaster replied. The puck released a sonic wave that sent the two flying back into nearby trucks. "Kadabra! Anytime!"

Kadabra released Brick and an unknown prisoner, but while the League restrained Kadabra and Brick, the other man slipped away. That was the only person Sportsmaster was concerned with.

"Better get while the getting's good," He told him as they began to slip away. Flash finally started to recover and noticed the two running into an alley.

"Oh, no you don't!" He voiced as he ran after them with Billy trailing behind.

"Oh, yeah, they did," Billy corrected him as they stared at the empty alleyway.

"Lily's gonna kill me," He said with a sigh.

✾✾✾