"I hate you too," Pat replied from the kitchen.

"I can't believe, Pat is cooking for the entire family! Love makes miracles happen." Ink said with astonishment.

"And destroying my kitchen too," Pran complained.

"How could you say that, Prany? I'm hurt! Now, you have to console me." Pat came from behind and smooched Pran's cheek.

"Hia! At least have some mercy on my daughter. I know you don't consider our presence but she is only 3 years old."

"She is sleeping," Pat said and smooched Pran on another cheek.

"Pat!" Pran glowered at him. "Why is she sleeping now?" Pran asked Pink's parents.

"Yeah, let me wake her up." Pat went towards the baby girl.

"No, Pat. You will not." Pran stopped his big baby.

"She was so excited to come here yesterday and couldn't sleep well last night. So she fell asleep in the car." Ink said, running her fingers through her daughter's hair.

"Okay, I'll wake you up before cutting the cake, princess." Pat placed a kiss on her forehead and Pran stared at them with a fond gaze.

Two young couples heard the sound of the car but it was the sound of two cars stopping at the same time. PatPran looked at each other praying that everything might go well.

"They even arrived at the same time!" Ink exclaimed.

"If they're not competing they're not Jindapats and Siridechawats," Paa remarked before standing up to open the door when Pran stopped her.

"Let me, they are visiting our place, I should welcome them." Pran stopped.

"Then we should welcome them together, Dimples." Pat stood up beside Pran and held his hand which was clammy because of nervousness.

As they opened the door they found Dissaya and Ming glowering at each other and Pran's dad and Pat's mom were exchanging greetings awkwardly.

"Good morning Por, good morning Mae. Welcome to our home." The couple welcomed their parents.

"How are you, Pat?" Pran's dad asked, shaking hands with his son-in-law.

"I'm more than fine. Pran really takes good care of me." Pat stated proudly.

"But why don't you take care of Pran? Look, how pale my son is looking." Pat's mom cupped Pran's cheek.

"No Mae, Pat always looks after me more," Pran told his mother-in-law.

"It's just that Pat sometimes overdoes it that makes Pran tired." Ink joined their conservation with a chuckle.

Ming cleared his throat to remind his presence. "Aunt Dissaya, how are you?" Paa came and hugged Dissaya who responded with a smile.

"Where is your daughter?" She asked.

"She is sleeping. Let me wake her up now." Paa said before leaving.

"Yeah, we have to cut the cake too." Ink agreed with her wife.

"No need, our princess is here." Pink came giggling to the living room sitting on her uncle Pat's shoulders.

"Great, let's cut the cake now. Paa has baked a cake for us." Pran explained with joy and Pat held Pink's little hands for clapping.

Ink brought the cake and both the fathers held the knife together to cut the cake as they were celebrating Father's Day. However, Ming hesitated a little at first.

The first piece was served to the little munchkin Pink who instantly put the cherry in her mouth. Pran's dad fed the cake to Pat, Paa, and Ink and finally held a piece in front of Pran. Pran was about to take a bite he felt like throwing up. He immediately rushed to the bathroom and Pat followed him.