"You didn't say that last night." Pat smirked.

"I hate you."

"This neither."

"Ai saat-" Pran suddenly left Pat and rushed to their washroom. Pat followed quickly, turning the flame off.

"I think we should visit the doctor today." Pat said, wiping Pran's face gently with a towel.

"No, no, I'm fine. Pat, you are here.. did you turn off the stove? The steak will burn!!."

"Can you stop worrying about everything else for a single minute and focus on yourself?" Pat almost yelled.

"Okay. But did you turn-" Pran's eyes got teary.

"Shush Prany, please don't cry na. I turned it off. Now please relax." Pat wipped Pran's eyes before tears rolled down his cheeks.

Pran didn't realise he was crying. Why would he cry upon such a little thing? There were a lot of things he didn't understand about himself nowadays. Why was he feeling unwell for a few days? Why didn't he like to eat anything? And he knew Pat had observed all these as well that's why he was determined to take Pran for a doctor's visit.

"But, we can't go to the doctor today. Our parents are coming. Let's visit the doctor tomorrow." Pran reasoned.

"Tomorrow's promise?" Pat held his fist in front of Pran who fist bumped him.

"Let me seal it with a kiss." Pat said and pulled Pran closer.

"I just threw up a few minutes ago." Pran thought it might disgust Pat.

"And do you think that could stop me from kissing my wifey?" Pat was going to press their lips together when the bell rang.

"Paa!" They both sighed.

But Pat didn't stop. He pulled Pran for a kiss.

"Pat, your sister-"

"My sister, sister in-law, your in-laws and my in-laws will be here today and we won't get a chance to kiss for a whole day. Let's don't waste time, Prany." Pran smiled and pulled Pat for a passionate kiss.

Although Pat was annoyed because of Paa's timing as usual, Paa and Ink were great help for him in the kitchen.

"Pat is right, Pran. You are looking a little pale too." Ink remarked.

"Come on. It's nothing. I might be a little tired." Pran shrugged.

"Tired in the morning, huh? Paa smirked. " She looked at his brother who smiled proudly.

"No, there is nothing like that." Pran was turning red.

" By the way, when will Pink be awake?"
"Where did you put the cake?"
Pran tried to change the topic and the girls laughed.

"But honestly, you should visit a doctor. Should I give the number-"

Pat interrupted her sister and said,
"Yeah, sure, It's good to take opinion of a trusted doctor, isn't it Prany?"

Pran made a face of throwing up because of Pat's overflowing love but Pat took it seriously and reached to him holding a bowl in his hand.

"Throw up here. Don't need to rush to the bathroom. I will clean everything."

Pran melted. Paa and Ink smiled. Paa put a hand on his brother's shoulder and said, "Hia Pran was just joking. He is fine, okay?"

"No, you don't know he had vomited three times since morning and hasn't eaten anything, only had a glass of-"

"Apple juice, we know Pat. You've told us five times already." Ink stated.

"No matter how much I hate my brother, there is one thing I like about him. How he loves Hia Pran and takes care of him."