Just then two shots ring out and two piercing projectiles hit Observer's tentacles causing Akashi to free herself and she escapes, they all look at the holster that is a few meters away from them.

Kaga: (Fury) Who are you?

Kaga attacks the gunwoman dressed as a priestess, but the woman takes off her dress using it as a shield and everyone realizes that she is a Maid because of the Royal Navy maid clothing that she wears under the Shinto priestess outfit.

Sheffy shoots Kaga, but she deploys scrolls to shield herself and her sister Akagi from her.

Kaga: That ridiculous outfit, you're a lap bitch for the loli queen.

Sheffy: Don't call the queen that.

Sheffy keeps shooting while Kaga keeps repelling Sheffy's attack, so Sheffy kicks Akagi while Akagi just laughs confidently and avoids the attack gracefully, but when Akagi opens her eyes, she freezes as she sees another woman's private parts, Kaga also looks at what was under Sheffy's skirt because she blushes and freezes too.

Sheffy kicks Akagi's hand and the cube flies away, Akagi notices and she tries to grab the cube, but Sheffy shoots and a projectile hits the cube and the cube flies away from Akagi's hands, Akagi looks very angry at Sheffy.

Sheffy: (~Wow, how scary she is~) Edinburgh!

Edinburg comes out of hiding and she tries to grab the cube, but the cube hits her face.

Edinburgh: Got it Sheffy!

Sheffy: We're out of here!

Sheffy throws a smoke grenade and Kaga uses her scroll to generate a shockwave that clears the smoke, but the British spies were gone.

Observer: Oh what a problem, this is your fault, so please fix it.

Observer opens a portal and leaves.

Observer: Well, goodbye master.

Akagi looks at Orochi frustrated and she orders the emergency alarm to sound and after a few seconds the alarm echoes throughout the base.

On the other hand, the British spies escape through the port.

Edinburg: (she complains because Akashi is hanging on her back) I'd rather carry gold bars!

Sheffy: Complaints for later! (Looks at Akashi) Why do we carry extra cargo?

Akashi: Don't leave Akashi behind!

Edinburgh: Why are you following us?

Akashi: They would have gotten rid of me! Silenced! Dead men tell no tales!

Sheffy: (Irritated) I guess we just have to deal with it, we're leaving now.

The girls continue sailing, but they did not expect that Takao was already waiting for them and then she shoots when she sees the British spies, but Sheffy notices and she alerts Edinburg, managing to avoid Takao's attack.

Takao: You guys aren't going to escape!

Sheffy: And why not?

Takao: What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!

She goes on the attack while Sheffy decides to stay behind to hold off Takao.

Sheffy: Get out since you own the files with vital information!

Sheffy heads to stop Takao.

Sheffy: God save the queen!

Then she starts shooting at Takao, Takao dodges Sheffy's shots, then when a curtain of water comes between Takao and her, Sheffy fires the main artillery, the projectiles pass the curtain of water and Takao realizes it and she blocks the Sheffy's attack at the last moment.

Sheffy: (surprised) That was absurd, that blow should have hit you.

At that Takao kneels to be able to use his secret sword technique and then launches herself into the attack and it was at an impressive speed that Sheffy had a lot of trouble avoiding that attack, only Takao's sword had cut a few hairs from Sheffy's hair.

Sheffy is very surprised, but she tries to attack, but Takao beats her to it and Sheffy knowing that she can no longer attack, she positions herself on Takao's back, but Takao hits her with the sheath of her sword, Sheffy receives a blow in the head. face and she recoils from the blow and then stabilizes herself using the shockwave from an explosion as she shot towards the sea.

Takao: My praise is for you, my dear enemy.

Sheffy tries to attack, but a shadow covers her and she realizes the presence of Ayanami who attacks her from behind, Sheffy moves to one side of her and avoids the blow of Ayanami's sword.

Sheffy: Damn, those are enemy reinforcements.

Takao: We are two against you alone, you better give up.

Sheffy: What if we do a threesome?

Takao: (shock) What!?

Ayanami: (Doubts) What is a trio?

Sheffy: (Well, they fell, they let their guard down)

When Sheffy was about to attack, a strange sound attracts everyone's attention.

BERROOOOOO!

Just then a spear appears handled by Edinburg and Akashi, the three girls quickly recognize that boat, it is a suicide boat loaded with several kilograms of explosives.

Sheffy: Edinburgh? What are you doing with that dangerous thing?

Edinburg: (without understanding the danger) Come on Sheffy! Get on the boat!

BOOM!

Just then the boat starts to catch fire and Akashi hangs on Edinburg, covering Edinburg's eyes.

Akashi: The boat is on fire!

Sheffy: This is a little...

Ayanami: It's very dangerous...

Takao: (Panic) Get that thing away from here!

Akashi: HELP!

Edinburgh: Someone stop this thing!

KABOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!

The boat explodes near Takao....

By the work of the holy spirit Edinburg, Sheffy and Akashi do not suffer serious injuries while Takao received serious damage when she was hit by the suicide boat, Ayanami had to tow her and Akagi orders a pursuit fleet to locate the spies under a "Rescue" mission. to Akashi who was kidnapped by the enemy"

TO BE CONTINUE....................................