𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒: 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇'𝓈 𝒫𝑒𝓉

"Teacher's Pet"

☆☆☆

Well, Pansy was a bitch.

Odessa couldn't care less though, if she decided to shun her because she wasn't going to hate someone then that's her problem, not Odessa's. Except now her things had been trashed and scattered about the dorm. Her books were ripped up, her clothing had holes cut in them with a mysterious green substance on them. Odessa was pissed because she knew exactly who had done it.

Pansy. Fucking. Parkinson.

But, she had a friend in Circe now. They talked most of the night, mainly about their families and such, much to the dismay of Pansy who kept complaining about them being loud.
Though Odessa did omit certain information like her father's non magic status, not that she thought Circe would judge her but because of Pansy listening in.

They spent most of the morning getting ready and talking about the castle and the students, Fixing her uniforms and school books that had been ruined with spells. Circe even told her about how Draco had tormented her throughout the years and how Pansy and her group of Slytherin girls lit her hair on fire in charms class in her third year.

Odessa found out that Circe's mother was muggle-born and for that she got shunned and tormented by people in Slytherin. Pansy, Draco, and anyone who was considered a "pure-blood". She said Theo and Blaise would sometimes speak to her but that they weren't "good" people.

After they had finished getting ready for the day and put on their robes, Circe and Odessa walked side by side out of the common room. Their robes and uniforms were squeaky clean despite what Pansy had done.
Odessa was tired, suppressing her yawns all the way to the great hall. Her sleep was plagued with the same nightmare from before, where the woman killed the man and woman in the snow.

Circe led Odessa into the great hall, to where she usually sat alone at the table. The table had a spread of toast stacked up high, eggs in many forms, bacon, fruit, and many other things she couldn't see farther down.

As they sat down, Odessa grabbed a piece of toast, spreading strawberry jam on it while Circe piled on eggs, bacon, and toast onto her plate.

They ate in silence, ignoring the stares coming from the end of the table. Odessa didn't feel comfortable sitting there with all the eyes on her. Soon enough, everyone was leaving the great hall, heading towards their classes.

Circe and Odessa walked to the charms classroom together, Circe looked around and found a seat. Odessa trailed behind her, slipping into the seat beside her.
Charms class was uneventful, she was practicing what Professor Flitwick had assigned them to do but couldn't get the vinegar to change into wine no matter how hard she tried. Hopefully she'd have better luck in Transfiguration class.