Aaliyah bursts out laughing at my shocked and embarrassed face. Cheeks are heating up.

"Don't go shy on me now Simmons." He smirks leaning down to kiss me on the forehead. The way I love and have always loved since the first time he did it.

I roll my eyes at him as I shift over in bed so he can lay down beside me. The place he's been since I woke up from my coma yesterday. Haven't left each others side.

"How you feeling?" He asks slipping into bed with me. Arm around me, his hand combing gently through my hair that's not tangled thanks to Aaliyah because she was doing my hair whilst I was in my coma, so my curls aren't all shrivelled up and horrible.

"I'm feeling like....I was hit by a car." I say sarcastically positively. Fake smile on my lips.

Jude rolls his eyes but he's smiling. Tosses me a look as to say, be serious so I get rid of my smile and change my face so I look serious.

"I'm in pain but Mel is coming at 9 to do her routinely morning check up." I tell him.

"I can go get her." Says the boy still on crutches who really shouldn't be walking and should be using his wheelchair which everyone keeps telling him including me. Trust me I will be having words with his doctor as soon as I can walk to ensure this silly boy I love with all of my being, starts taking his recovery seriously.

"You shouldn't be going anywhere." I scold.

"You're meant to be on bed rest aswell! And if you really need to go somewhere you're meant to use your wheelchair!" I tell him.

He shrugs. "Crutches work just fine."

"Jude!" I scowl at him.

"You also had an accident and a life saving surgery! You need to take it seriously so you can recover! Your physio therapy doesn't start for another two weeks! Until then you need to rest and let your back heal!" I lecture.

He just smiles adoringly at me the entire time. Staring into my eyes. Looking at me the way I love so much.

"Did you even hear what I said?" I ask annoyed that he's not listening but not actually annoyed because I love the way he looks at me. And also it's hard to stay mad at this man when he looks how he looks and is how he is.

"Every word. And I love you." He smiles softly. Starts to lean in but I pull back just as he reaches my lips.

"Will you do as I said? Rest? Stay in bed! Use your bloody wheelchair?" I ask.

"Can I stay in your bed?" He tilts his head a little. Questioning eyebrow raised.

"I would very much like that." I say as calmly as I can. As if it's neither here or there to me when in actuality it's everything.

"Then okay." He gives me a cocky grin as he leans in closer.

"Good." I say in defence.

"Great." He whispers closing the gap between us and kissing me. His hand moving to hold my face.

I don't even realise I do it but I let out a content and happy sigh when we pull apart. Stare into his gorgeous brown eyes and smile. It's so easy to love him. Loving him is like breathing for me. I don't have to think about it, don't have to force it. It comes natural and it's always going to be there. It's what keeps me alive.