Mr. Rudra Abhimanyu Thakur Outfit

Mr. Khurana_Your mansion is beautiful manik! Have a good choice.
Manik_thank you Mr. Khurana then let celebrate it.
Mr.Khurana_Actually my daughter must come she is on the way.
Ranbir_no problem Mr. Khurana we will wait.
Mr. Khurana_Still that let them have dance even though all the function never complete without a dance.
Raj_you are right so kids ready? (Then they pair up karan went near ahana and ask her hand she avoid him this made him angry he pull her and went to a corner room they close the door he push her in the bed)
Ahana_what the hell are you doing karan? Leave me?
Karan_why the hell you are avoiding me?
Ahana_because you never love me then why you care if I avoid you or not?

 Raj_you are right so kids ready? (Then they pair up karan went near ahana and ask her hand she avoid him this made him angry he pull her and went to a corner room they close the door he push her in the bed) Ahana_what the hell are you doing karan...

Ms. Ahana Ranbir Kholi Outfit

Karan(cup ahana face) _Ahana I know you are emotional I even know I did wrong I should never lose my control morning but you know right how do I love her but it was my past now my truth feeling is you.Ahana make this carefully in your head this Karan Malhotra will never leave his Ahana Kholi but now are situation is not stable but I promise I will never leave and be with you and even we will face everything together but pls I need to know the truth and I have a rights to know.
Ahana(with tears) _If you know the truth then you will not leave me Or this family?
Karan_Never ahana I will not leave you I promis I will keep you happy in my life hereafter I will not leave you to cry. (She immediately hug him and cry)
Ahana(sobbing) _You know how much I was scared when you went with her yesterday I thought I will lose you forever karan I really can't live without you I really love you alot.
Karan(wipe her tears) _Jaan that day I don't know anything I was numb my heart want a answer from her so I went.
Ahana_fine we will forget everything karan now we will go everyone may wait for us.
Karan_now my jaan is happy or more something else?
Ahana_Yes I need ice cream will you take me night plz?
Karan_I will anything for my jaan! (They hug each other and kiss then went out and saw everyone were looking at them youngest where about to ask questions but seeing they holding each other hands others got to know they solve the problem ayaan went and hug karan)
Ayaan_finally finish everything?

Karan_now my jaan is happy or more something else? Ahana_Yes I need ice cream will you take me night plz? Karan_I will anything for my jaan! (They hug each other and kiss then went out and saw everyone were looking at them youngest where about to ...

Mr. Ayaan Manik Malhotra Outfit

Karan_yeah!
Ayaan(side hug ahana) _will you cry again?
Ahana_never bhai!
Nyenoika_fine now go and start the dance. (All the couple were in the middle of them soon the song start there started to dance ahana was happy looking into karan eyes soon the song came to an end everyone clap for them.