part 10

Hiiiiii, kaise ho sab? Bas thode din me exams khatam. Lekin eng and sk hi baki hai isliye likh diya part. ab se roz part aayega. 🥳🥳
Let's start the story
___________________________________________

Every one went but..

Ka: RUKO MONAMI MAHAJAN

and that very moment monami knew she was dead now.she was hell scared for her life. She fears karan the most.

Monami stopped. Karan came walking dangerously towards her. And monami didn't know what to do so she stood there silently.

Ka: kyu aai ho yaha.

Mo: (hesitating in fear) t.t..training le..lene.

Ka: ye tum jaisi papa ki pari ka playground nahi hai jo yaha muh utha ke chali aai ho.

Monami was hurt deeply listening this because he said that even after knowing she didn't have parents. She was on the verge of crying.

Mo: s..sir mai bhi d..desh ki seva karna chahti hu.

Ka: tum jaise logo ki is desh ko koi zarurat nhi hai. Rules ki vajah se tumhe vapis nahi bhej sakta. Ab tum luck se academy me aa bhi gai to fir mai bhi dekhta hu tum kaise reh pati ho academy me. NOW GO.

she went immediately. After crossing the jungle sid,ko,mo and kri were first to enter after that everyone entered. Now their room was being assingend.

Uj: ab aapke room partner.
Karan - faizi
Sanju - monami
Koel - kritika
Sid - bala
Sumanji - chitra
Premji - random cadet

Every one were going to their rooms. Monami was last. She stooped after listing to karan's voice.

Ka: WELCOME TO HELL MONAMI MAHAJAN.

She went quickly to her room.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Maine zdmn x shaveri ka bhi part upload kar diya hai. Usme bhi votes and comment dedo🙏🏻🙏🏻