Part- 13 Their Connected Past

(After two days)

(Y/N's House)

(Y/N packing her things now she has decided to move to Seoul although Yumi is not with her now but she still will do what her aunt wanted also she doesn't want to stay here anymore

(Y/N packing her things now she has decided to move to Seoul although Yumi is not with her now but she still will do what her aunt wanted also she doesn't want to stay here anymore. Rose is already studying in Seoul and Y/N can work in Yoongi's company there it was Yoongi who convinced Y/N to do this.

It's time for her to say goodbye to Busan and Namjoon forever.

Y/N has alot memories with this city. She was born here, she lost her mother here, then her aunt took her and Rose to Seoul but again her aunt illness brought her back to this city. Even Yumi said Busan is a curse for them but Y/N never thought like that for her this place has her mother memories, her struggling life and most of it Namjoon the guy she fell for and although she thinks Namjoon has killed her aunt however she can't remove him from her heart. Now she hates him but that love from start can't be replaced by this hatred it's still beating with her heartbeats.

She was lastly looking her house when her door bell ring she went to open knew Yoongi must be there to pick her up but she got shocked to see the person.)

Namjoon: Hi my princess. Rdy to go?

(Y/N blinked her eyes in shock her heart skipped a beat to see Namjoon here

(Y/N blinked her eyes in shock her heart skipped a beat to see Namjoon here. His aura has changed in all black looking Y/N with his dragon eyes which is piercing her. She remembering the same Namjoon she met first day.)

Y/N: *stuttering* Whh.... what u doing... he.. here?

Namjoon: Ofc to take my honey. U planning to run. (He tilt his head looking her packed stuff behind then look back at Y/N.) How can I let u run.

(She gulped hearing his deep voice but still gathered confidence to talk back.)

Y/N: Listen Namjoon everything is over. Just be thankful I haven't filed complaint
against u for what u have done to my aunt.

Namjoon: Really? Then Thank u Y/N but no thanks, u already knew No one can harm me. (looking his watch).. Ok let's go u have to try ur dress also. (He said and grabbed her hand.)