Part-12 Lost a life

(Y/N was in so much tension thinking what will she do. She can't live without Namjoon but also her family is her priority. Her mind telling to stay away but heart want to be with Namjoon.

Y/N's Aunt Yumi can see this, Yumi knew Y/N will never think about her happiness and talking to her is a waste also there is something Yumi has a fear of which only she knew but can't tell her both nieces. She want to protect Y/N from that and knew Y/N's safety is only with Namjoon, even he's a Mafia but he's the ryt choice for Y/N so she decided to talk to Namjoon ask him to marry Y/N as soon as possible. Yumi went to meet
Namjoon at his house but something happened there so she quickly called Y/N from there.)

(Other side at Min Corporation)

(Y/N was working in her desk but her attention is still on her phone and when her aunt called she quickly picked up the call

(Y/N was working in her desk but her attention is still on her phone and when her aunt called she quickly picked up the call.)

(On Call)

Y/N: Aunty I told u don't meet him why u went there and Taehyung told me that u
want to talk about my marriage, Seriously! without discussing me?

Aunt Yumi: *sobbing* I'm sry Y/N.... Am so sry this was my fault. I made a wrong decision.

Y/N: *in worry* Aunty what happened is everything all ryt?

Aunt Yumi: Nothing is ryt. Namjoon is a wrong choice for u. Let's go back Seoul.

Y/N: Huh? but why?
Aunt Yumi: Busan is a cruse for us from start. Let's leave this place again. U told me before Yoongi has his firm there. Let's live there again.

Y/N: But... but why.. And Namjoon... where he is, plz tell me what happened. Ok I'll come there.

Aunt Yumi: *shout* Noooo!. u not gonna meet him again. I'll let u marry anyone but not him and I said we'll leave Busan so we'll leave, am coming home u also come I wanna talk u something.

(Y/N quickly collected her stuff and went home. She wanted to talk her aunt asap.
In her way she tried to call Namjoon to know what happened but he didn't picked up her calls and for Taehyung so he didn't know what happened.

Y/N came back home and waited for her Aunt for a long but she only got a call from her aunt phone. Someone told her that her aunt got shot outside of a Jewellery shop.)

(Y/N's world collapsed just in a minute. She couldn't even process what she just heard. Then she ran to the site and got to know by Police officers that someone shot her Aunt But it was not from near someone shot her from far. The killer must be a professional shooter who shot her in middle of so much crowd. The only thing came in her mind was Namjoon and her aunt last words on call.)
.
.
.

(At funeral)