22

“Hmmm!” Jennie let out a whimper. The mouth of her flower hole was stretched open and Jennie bent her waist to relieve the soreness, but was pressed back by Taehyung. The round head that was released by the palace mouth was pushed in again. While pushing in, he gently coaxed “You’ve eaten all of it before, be good, relax a little…”

Since eating the snow pear, her cervix had been opened, and almost every time they have sex afterwards, he has to penetrate into her womb.

Knowing that she couldn’t escape, she could only bury her head between his neck and tried to relax her lower abdomen, letting his head to stretch open the tight cervix, and finally stuff it into the small womb.

When the lower abdomen was completely invaded, Jennie gasped and hugged the man’s strong shoulders, “Be gentler, gently…”

“Okay.” He readily agreed. He did not thrust hard, but held her hip and pressed it on her lower abdomen. The embedded stubby end squeezed and grinded inside the small uterus, and turned around in circles. From the outside, it looked like a ball was hidden in her lower abdomen, and the bulging sac was moving back and forth.

At first, Jennie was quite comfortable with his grinding but after getting used to it, a burst of emptiness came up, and she began to twist her waist to swallow his cock, wanting him to go faster.

“Are you happy?” Taehyung asked, kissing her forehead.She grunted indistinctly and twisted her hips a little faster, her narrow pussy squirming back and forth around his cock to soothe her emptiness.

“You’re such a bad little thing,” he said with a low smile, picking up her ass and began to thrust faster.

“Ah–I’m not! Mmmm…” she protested. Jennie's face was red and she was blushing really hard.

“Why not?” Staring at her passionate face, the movements under him became more and more intense, and the head penetrated into the cervix for the first time, made her flushed.

When she can’t stand it, she told him to be gentler. If she thought it wasn’t exciting enough, just use him as means to reach her orgasm. Even if she liked being fucked up by him, she wouldn’t admit it—isn’t it a bad thing?

“No, ah, ah, take it easy…”

“Are you comfortable?” Taehyung ignored her plea for mercy. He had to listen to her to say something nice today.

“Hmmm…” It’s so good…

“Is it comfortable?” The sharp blade poked fiercely.

“Comfortable…”

“Louder.”

“…Comfortable!”

“Do you like it?”

“Um…I like…be gentler…”

“Why should I be gentle?” Taehyung raised his eyebrows, “Tonight I will do you hard.”

“Ugh! Aaa–”

Jennie was so excited by him that her lower abdomen shrunk and she was at her peak. A pair of jade feet curled stiffly and tightly behind his waist. After a few seconds, they relaxed and the small high-heeled shoes fell to the ground.

Taehyung took Jennie into the room with a blank mind. He pressed her to the bedside in an M-position, took off her cheongsam, lifted her bare legs on his shoulders, and kneaded her tender white breasts with his big palm and stabbed the thick stick under her body into her small corridor.

The silk scarves on the balcony had been air-dried, but their owners still let out moans and grunts.

The honey-flowing pussy was hit by the man, making a shameful “pa pa” sound.Soon, the man’s rough breathing and the soft sound of the water splashing came out one after another.

The night was still long, but their owners couldn’t seem to stay away from each other away tonight…