5

Jennie stared at the sparkling water on his fingertips, and asked vaguely, "What is this...?"

Before getting married, her mother had shown her some books about man's and woman's bedroom affairs. Although she hadn't finished reading them yet, but there seemed to be no mention of this transparent water in it.

Jennie's innocent eyes at the moment were like a little lamb, making Taehyung just want to tease her, "This is your love juice. When you are ready to meet a man, the love juice will flow out so that the man can insert it."

Although he had never touched a woman, but when he was a teenager, he and his close brothers had read a lot of books and pictures about men and women, so-

He knew everything.

Jennie listened in a daze and was shocked by Taehyung's serious words. She couldn't imagine that he, who has always shown a cold face, still has such a... provocative side!

And he said "ready to meet a man" and "let men insert" one by one, why did it sound like she was hooking up with other men? She was not the kind of debauchery woman who went out of her way...

Seeing that Jennie was just blushing and didn't speak, Taehyung thought that it might be because he suddenly said these words and it scared her, and said, "It is normal for every woman to shed love juice during intercourse. "After speaking, Taehyung took off his pajamas, revealing his sturdy body. There were some scars of different sizes on his body, which were left by many years in battle.

Jennie was embarassed to look directly at his body. Her apricot eyes looked elsewhere, and asked weakly, "Major General... have there been many women?"

Otherwise, why did he look like a "veteran in women"?

But she clearly heard that Taehyung was not close to women...

"Men always know more about these things." Taehyung said while separating her legs and adjusting the right angle for him to enter.

He understood her doubts, but he didn't have time to explain too much. Now he just wanted to insert it into the pretty little flower under her.

The thick and long cock was in front of the small hole, and the round tip slid against the closed petals. When it was stained with her honey liquid, he pushed in.

With the lubrication of the honey liquid, the round head quickly pushed open the small hole, and when more than half of the round head entered, it became too tight to enter.

Jennie took a deep breath with difficulty. Her private part was being propped opened by something hard and thick, and the hole was stretched out to the limit, as if it would split in the next second!"Don't try hard, just relax." Taehyung patted her tight buttocks, which was making him feel uncomfortable.

"Hmm." Jennie frowned and tried to relax her lower body.

After the small hole was no longer tightly clamping him, Taehyung held her slender waist, and with a slight force by his strong waist, most of the meat stick was inserted with a "puchi" sound.

"Ah-"

Jennie screamed, and it was so painful that she burst into tears instantly. The whole private part was in pain to the extreme. The small pussy tightly wrapped the hard and hot giant, as if it could even beat the giant object.

"It's more than halfway in."

Taehyung kissed her clenched lips and let her relax. His tongue drilled into her small mouth and entangled with her little tongue.

When he rushed in just now, it seemed that something was pierced. It should be her hymen.

Her body was tight, hot, and a little slippery, and he was very comfortable when she clamped him. He just wanted to stick the whole root in that secluded place and pound it dry. But the book said that women should be treated gently in their first time, otherwise they would be easily injured and would leave a shadow.Stroking away Jennie's sparkling tears, Taehyung saw that she seemed to have eased a little, and then he straightened his waist again, and the fiery desire root was slowly drawn out of her body and pushed in.

"Uh...ahh-"

There was sharp pain in her private part. Jennie opened her mouth slightly, and hummed intermittently with Taehyung's movements.

Listening to the coquettish moan of the girl under his body, and smelling the faint fragrance on her body, Taehyung continued to force his way into her body.

It seemed that this marriage was truly right.