'I didn't know about the cause or else i'll never ever told him to be my shield.' Tae cried while thrashing in his dad's embrace he bite his lip nod his head and caresses hair other looking at him with concern.

'He wanted to give me surprise da....

'Taehyung! Hey cub open your eyes.' Joon said while patted his cheeks jin rush towards him crying worried too

'What happened to him?' Jin asked he mumble 'maybe faint call the doctor.'

'I'm calling the doctor. You stay here with Mr Kim.' Suga said blankly jin nod his head crying.

...

'He faint cause of trauma and anxiety. It will happen in future too and guess we all know why?' Dr said sighing he nods his head looking at his son pale face.

'I gave him injection. He need a proper rest for some hours. Y'all have to take care of him in this situation. I guess he is so attache with him.' Dr said he nod
smiling sadly.

'I'll take care of him Mr Han.' Joon said breathed heavily he nod with assured smile.

'Jin stay with him and call me if he get his concious i've to go cause Mr Jeon still didn't come here.' Joon said while gets up he nod and took seat beside him carefully.

Jin caresses his hair softly, bite his lip to controll his sob Joon patted on his back and strided outside of the room

...

'How is he Dr?' Joon asked in cracked voice Dr patted his back sighing sadly

'We removed all bullets and operation went well but cause of eternal bleeding he went in the coma and we can't say when he get back his concious.' Dr said he nod with blank face Suga and Gyu breathed erotically while cursing on their selves not able to protect him.

'Mr Kim he got seven shot, three on his chest four on his back and some bullet passes from his arms It's miracle that he is still surving we can't say anything Just hope for his goodness.' Dr said nd left he nod while staring at nothing.

'We have to shift King from here soon.' Suga said to joon he furrowed 'why.'

'Cause of some reason. He will get his rest treatment in our medical room.' Mingyu said blankly while went to talk to the Dr bout discharge.

'We are also taking Queen with us.' He said joon nod sighing heavily and left towards his baby's room.

...

'How can you agree with them joonie. he will not go anywhere can't you see his condition. Who will take care of him and what if his enemy again do something like this' Jin said worriedly with teary eyes joon caresses his back

'We are enough to protect him again the way our King save him and your kind of information they wasn't ours enemies.' Mingyu said blankly while came forward to take QUEEN with him they looked at him confusedly.

'Your rival plan to attack your son. He will do again we have to conscious.' He said firmly and lift tae in bridal style they got goosebump.

'How? No one knows bout him except my secretary and one of my business partner.' He said hurriedly jin nods.

'Don't worry we will find that traitor of yours as soon as possible and will kill just be careful with your surrounding peoples for some times.' He said while made his way towards door they look at each other sadly.

...

'Take care of them, Yoongi.' Jimin said crying he nod without any expression and hug him sighing he hug him back.

'You too take care of yourself and your babies. They will become sad knowing about what happened to their favorite hyung.' He whisper in crack voice he nod his head crying in his crook and both pull away.

'You should leave now.' Jimin mumble he nod and took seat on the passenger
seat a guard sitting on the driver seat.

He sent jungkook and Taehyung with others safely and done with hospital procedure.

Jimin wave his hand sniffing he wave back with small smile and asked him to drive away.

... Few Hours Later ...

'Is he out of his mind or what? What's the need to protect him first? Don't he knows first protect yourself then other. I don't know what he learn in these yrs after being Mafia for fuxking 5 years and get training all these years.' Mr Jeon rambled other listening head down silently with their clench jaw.

'I warned him this much kindness isn't good in this mafia world, Now look at him laid on the bed lifelessly.' Mr Jeon said in sarcasm other breath heavily.

'Always try to protect other.' He said while gritted his teeth angrily Suga sighed and came forward.

'If you done blabbering you can go now Mr Jeon.' He said blankly he fumed in anger.

'Young man did you know whom you are talking?' Mr Jeon asked in anger lash voice he shook his head.

'No! And if you make any fuse, then i've to take action in my hand as I am the Mafia's King right hand so i've rights.' He said seriously he clenched his jaw and walked away other chuckle suga sat beside jk's bed looking at him with teary eyes.

'He protect his only family not others.' He whispered and looked at lisa with void eyes.

'Is he awake?' Suga asked she shook her head while biting her lip controll her sob he hummed in reply.

'Stay with him and inform me when he wakes up.' He order lisa nod and made way towards Tae's room and wipe her tears harshly.

'Tight the security other will not stay silent after listening this big news.' He said to Mingyu and Hobi they nod and do what suga asked to do.

'How will we handle him without you? Wake up soon or else he will make us deaf cause of his loud cries.' He joked while blinked his tears away and sigh
looking at him vulnerably.

'Won't you give us punisment to talk about him.' He asked while chuckle and held his hand tightly crying.

'Are you enjoying to see us devasted?' He whispered while pecked on hand softly while caresses his hand.

'Oh! Look your baby wakes up.' Yoongi said while showed him watch's green light and left with his heavy heart he fail to notice that how Jk's heart beat rate increasing whenever Suga keep mentioning bout his wify.

.....

To be Continue....

Take care be safe 💜💚

Thank You ❤️