Chapter 1

It's the season of spring. 

The pink leaves on the trees attract every pair of eyes walking by. 

There was no one who could ignore those beautiful views. 

But there we go with an unpredictable creature on earth.  

It's not actually a creature but that one single human being. 

She never ever took interest in anything, and when I say anything that means ANYTHING. 

Let’s go to the streets of Seoul, South korea.

 There’s a building named “Jeong family’s heaven” near the Namsan peak. 

This building is owned by Mr. & Mrs. Jeong. 

A very famous actor. 

The richest & the reputed in the film industries as well as in business. 

Their hotel business was running since Mr. Jeong was 24 years old, 

as at that time he was not married, he had stepped into the film industry this year. 

While working in a film he met one actress who had also stepped into the industry a year ago and shooted not more than 1 film. 

It was her 2nd project and Mr. Jeong's first project. 

They both slayed in the movie and they got famous by that film, 

during that film’s shoot they both had a good friendship but slowly as they started working more with each other they had attracted themselves towards each other. 

And they got into a relationship. 

People started demanding more of their films together, 

as they look so for each other and their chemistry in each of the character plays were just amazing. 

The producers were making films with them both and while they were in their 30s and at the peak of their career, 

almost successful in their field, they decided to get married. 

And they got married at the age of 32. Both were of the same age. 

They have more than 100 hotels in the country. 

They are a happy family in today's time, many years passed after their marriage they had twin children, both girls. 

They just look alike but neither their taste matches in anything nor they agree in the same things. 

Jeong go-un and Jeong y/n. y/n stands out first in everything she does, 

while go-un was not as smart as her but she was also smart enough to handle situations. They both are pretty. 

They both support each other in every state of life, they both are now 20 years old, they are about to complete their studies in a year or 2. 

Both of them have different interests of study, go-un was studying ancient history and y/n was studying Languages. 

Neither of them are interested in business or acting. But at last they have to manage their father’s business. 

______

The weather today is so unusual even though it's the spring season, 

but today it is predicted by the cold wind and the upset sun that it will rain today. 

But never mind since it’s a study vacation in the university before the exam , so I need to go to the library. 

You talked to yourself and went to the library but as soon as you reached the library you saw the door was locked. 

You don’t know why but it seems like it was closed today. 

So you retook your toes and went to the study cafe near your school, your school was a little far from your house. 

You like to study alone as you don’t like any interruptions from anyone. 

When you finally reached the study cafe, as soon as you reached the door of the cafe, 

the clouds started to pour down the water drops. 

It was a hectic day for you as you were doing part time work just to be active. 

As if I will only do ash on my parents' money which I was doing till now, 

that will make my bones break if I carry a bag then.