Chapter Two.

Depuis le début

These two ladies have an excellent eye for fashion

Even though I was in the presence of African goddesses, they were trespassers.

My mate looked uncomfortable and nervous. She's blushing and I find that adorable. It is taking me a lot of will power not to go to her and hold her in my arms.

I cleared my throat then spoke.

"Would one of you like to explain why you're trespassing into my territory?"

My mate looked down and then up at her friend.

I look at her friend, but her friend just looks back at my mate. My mate sighed then answered.

"Well, Alpha Laurent, my friend Amara got lost on the way to our pack and she thought she could ask one of the wolves from your pack for directions." She spoke looking down and playing with her hands nervously. I loved the way she said my surname. She speaks French, intriguing, I thought.

"I'll try be a bit lenient because you're my mate, but you two need to be punished for trespassing." I said this smirking and looking over at my mate.

"Boy bye." My mate replied while rolling her eyes.

"Feisty." I smiled.

"May I ask, what your names are?". I asked.

"I'm Amara and that's Emila, but you can call her Emily or Mila. "My mates friend replied.

"Alex, would you please call Ebony."

Alex nodded and left the room.

Amara's POV

I couldn't believe that Emily found her mate and that he is Alpha of one of the strongest and most feared packs.

I also found my mate, the other guy sitting in the chair next to Emily's mate, yep his all mine. He had light brown skin and hazel eyes, and he was muscular. Probably the Beta I could sense the power radiating off of him and not to mention the confident smirk he had on his face.

"Question?" I asked as I looked my mate up and down.

"Yes?" He smirked.

"Are you from France?" I asked, I'd been trying to figure out his nationality from the moment he spoke, he had a very faint French accent but when I looked at him He looked Italian or Portuguese.

" No. I was born in Canada, but my mother is from Portugal." He replied , with this glint in his eyes.

He didn't not play around with his cologne choice, that must be Channel Bleau. He definitely knows he's way around his cologne. I thought.

He gave off a calm and cool vibe and he knows that I'm his mate, he has  been looking at me the whole time...Not that I mind though, but I have a feeling that his going to be possessive and very annoying. We'll just have to work around it, I'm kind of happy that I went the wrong way, but our mates are in a different pack.

How our parents are going to deal with this ...I don't know.

I just know that these two aren't going to let us go anytime soon. But let's test my theory.

Just don't make our mate angry, if his facial expression changes, from happy to sad, then expect the unexpected.

My wolf Moxie warned me, I know she's probably right.

But let's just test out this theory.

"Ayo, sorry to burst your bubbles gentlemen, but Emily and I should really get going." I interrupted.

Suddenly my mate stood up and said louder than expected.

"You're not going anywhere!" He growled.

I was right, he's possessive shit, I made him angry, this is just great. I sighed and look at him.

"I'm sorry but I really don't feel like dying at seventeen, so we have to leave, our parents are going to kill us if we don't leave now. "I growled back getting annoyed.

The perks of having an African parent, curfews must be respected. I'm not about to get a lecture from my mom about staying out late...Again.

It was ten pm now, if we didn't leave now we'd be in some serious shiz.

Then Emily's mate suggested a really bad idea.

"Why don't you guys stay for the night and leave tomorrow?" He suggested.

"No! Are you mad we don't even know you guys and we don't even know your names! We have to get back by eleven pm! Dude I have a Congolese mother, I'm not about to get another lecture!" I exclaimed.

" Oh yeah, we haven't told you our names...  I'm Trey and the guy who's drooling over your friend is Andre."

"Hey, I'm not drooling over her, at least I can look away from my mate for more than a minute! "He stated, trying to defend his actions.

"It means loves her a lot. "Emily giggled.

"Emily, your mate drools over you." I laughed.

Her cheeks were turning pink and Andre found that adorable.

Oh shit I forget we need to go...Sadly I. wanted to get to know my mate and his best friend better.

"Sorry to ruin the mood but we have to go. Sadly..."I sighed and as soon as I was finished.

"I figured out your punishments. Well we figured out your punishments. "André smirked.

Both him and Trey were smirking, this is going to be hell isn't it? I thought.

"We've decided that you two are staying here tonight...with us for your punishment." Trey answered with a huge grin on his face.

"Are you serious, you can't do that ?!I like sleeping alone in my own bed, even if were mates we just met and sharing a bed is not happening! Voce não e serio!" Emily shouted.

"By the way she said you're not serious. Now pay me because I don't translate things for free." I smirked.

"Sorry baby girl." Andre walked over to Emily and wrapped his arms around her waist. "You were a naughty girl so you need to be punished for that." He smiled.

"Excuse you, let's keep our hands to ourselves." Emily replied and took Andre's arm off of her waist. Andre smiled and pulled her close to him and rested his chin on her head.

They're so cute together and those relationship goals are on point.

"They don't even try that move on me, it's a privilege and you haven't earned it yet! "I commanded raising a brow.

"I'll do whatever I please, just so you know the privilege thing isn't happening. "he said this smirking his ass off.

"Annoying." I replied looking him straight in his hazel eyes.

"What was that, I didn't hear that clearly" Trey said this as he started walking towards me.

Andre had his arm around Emily's shoulder and they were both watching Trey and I.

Me and my big mouth, now I've done it.

My heart started pounding, the closer he got the faster it pounded in my chest.

"Do you mind repeating what you said Amara." He was right in front of me, which made me blush because he was really close.

*****************************************

What do you think about Trey and Andre?

Vote and Comment

#I hope you like the story

Till next time,

Rosie ❤