65. Eavesdrop *

Hello🤍

📍PHOENIX PARK VILLAGE
Z  A  R  A
ᴢᴀʀᴀ

"I'm really tired," Gina sits down, she has lost weight.

It's not drastic, but I can tell.

"Tomorrow the funeral done babes don't worry yourself," I sigh.

"Yeah then I have to live with the hurt," she picks up the burger and pull the bacon from it. She's been picking on food.

I reach over and give her a hug.

"Everything ago alright sis," I rub her back soothingly.

She breathes out.

"I've been dealing with the funeral and honestly, I dunno if I'm just too fancy but it's draining my account," she sounds frustrated. "But I just want to give him the perfect send off."

"And you're doing well," I hold her hand. "You a 17 and you a do damn good."

She stares at me with a melancholic look.

"I miss him."

I nod. "Mi know."

She wipes her eyes and says. "Nickoi been helping out too but it takes a lot," she takes another piece of bacon.

I look outside at the men putting up the tent for Qara's party.

She sighs again.

"When we gonna check on my God baby?" I change the topic.

"After..."

"Gina you strong eno because you a do so well, you lose the love of yuh life and you a push forward, I'm not sure if I have that in me, and me admire that," I say honestly.

She just nods. "I try."

It's been a few days since the whole Caribbean been in a frenzy about the mysterious plane that vanished. Apparently the persons who were on the flight, has nothing to say.

"How you a cope with that?" I ask. She meets my stare.

"With what Rick?"

Damn, he's all she thinks about...

"Your dad.." I clarify.

"I could care less. I want my man back."

My lips parts.

****

Michelle's POV