06. Butterflies

📍KINGSTON COLLEGE, NORTH ST

N I C K O I
ɴɪᴄᴋᴏɪ

Cum trickles from her lashes, her nose and lips as she swipes her tongue across her swollen pink lips.

I press her head down as she bobs her head eagerly, her tongue glides upwards to clean the evidence of the mess I just made on her face.

A smirk on my lips.

She kisses the head of it once again before pulling back. Her smile pretty. Too pretty, if I'm being honest.

I look out to see Jerky. The best cook on North Street. His cart is surrounded by students who wants to purchase breakfast.

"You eat from morning?" my eyes turns to Juaqína.

(Did you eat?)

"No.." her eyes flaps down as she grabs a hold of my pants. "Just this."

I smirk.

"First thing yuh put a yuh mouth from mawning? See why me affi rate yuh?" I speak on a high.

(The first thing you brought to your mouth? This is why I like you)

Our laughter fills my car.

I squeeze her exposed thigh. Her uniform was already short plus she's slim thick so it rode up to mid thigh.

A naughty smile paints her lips. She licks her lips, before pulling out a wipes to clean her face.

"Besides mi toothbrush yes," she's now staring in the mirror, she pops a gum in her mouth, her lips now shine.

'Mi' is basically {My}

"Alright mi a get you breakfast then," I don't wait for her to say anything I squeeze hand sanitizer in my palm and step out.

(Alright, I'll get you breakfast)

My ferragamo belt still loosened.

Nickoi, fix that.

Before I could reach the back of my C63, I fix my pants. Then I look up and make my way to Jerky's cart.

I'm served under a minute.

"Respect eno young Don," he smirks when I hand him a thousand dollar. I take the box from him.

(Thank you young Don)

Making my way back to the car.

She puts my phone down in time, reapplying more lipgloss with no clue that I've already seen her through the dark window.

I pull the door and get in.

Without saying a word I heave a long sigh.

"You alright?" she questions.

"The breakfast is bologna sandwich with a aloe Vera drink," I speak frigidly. "Hope you want it."