10| THE ROYAL VISIT

*PREVIOUSLY*

     "I believe that they'll make one great family soon." The queen said softly to the king.

     "They're going to be a great ruler of our kingdom. They'll make a great and strong foundation for our nation and I hope we get to see them rise at their own foot." The king whispered back.

     "They will."

*END*

START...

10| THE ROYAL VISIT

     It was finally time for the royals to set foot on the town's land. As the king and queen go down, they begin socializing with the town leader, Park Bong Eun. While they socialize, Y/N and Yoongi go down the carriage and Yoongi begins to softly introduce his princess to the town. The townspeople began to crowd the royals and they saw an unfamiliar princess and began to gush positively at her. 

     "She's a beauty. I wonder how the prince managed to catch a beauty like her." 

     "Of course, he's the crown prince! He needs a beautiful woman for himself!" 

     "Will Prince Yoongi manage to have a concubine? Knowing that the king did not have one?" 

     "I doubt he'll have a concubine."

     The chatters of the ladies began to murmur as they all looked at the prince and the princess. Meanwhile, Y/N was amused by the town of Taegu. She has never seen anything like it before.

     The Kingdom of Taegu is one of the most urbanized in the whole South. While Jeonju is far from being urban. Although Jeonju is not urbanized, Y/N is still glad that the people from her kingdom are eating right and because of her, no man is experiencing hunger because Y/N visits the people. The people of Jeonju are saddened by the news of Y/N moving to the other kingdom to be with her husband, but beyond that, they are happy with the news of their princess getting married. As she remembered her people at Jeonju, she frowned as she was worried about how the kingdom was treating them.

     "My princess, are you okay? You seem sad?" Prince Yoongi asked cutting Y/N's train of thought.

     "Oh, I am fine. I'm so sorry, my prince. It's just that, upon seeing this beautiful town of yours, I remembered my people back there in my kingdom. I just hope they are being treated well by my father or brother, perhaps." I said. 

     "Are you not feeling well, princess?" Worriedly asked by the King. "We can go back again here if you're alright." 

     "No, it's fine, Your Majesty. I am quite alright. I am very much happy and excited to get to know more of this beautiful town." Y/N said.