♡ Chapter 47- Danger? ♡

Start from the beginning

"We are extremely sorry, workers are about to keep the board which has fallen down but before that..." The person who came to apologize started speaking but he was stopped by Shivaay's glare. Shivaay broke the hug and tired to March towards him, but sensing his red eyes, angry face Annika came before him and held his shoulder making him look at her. Looking at her face made him turn soft and his eyes held fear again. Annika gestured she is fine through her eyes.

"Leave," Annika said coldly looking at the person. Fighting with them is not her priority now, she should make sure he is okay.

He is not going to leave them for this irresponsibility, they have to pay for their carelessness and he will make sure about that! Shivaay thought, giving him a cold glare. That person left from the place in fear.

"Are you okay now?" she asked looking into his eyes. Shivaay didn't answer, though the place they are standing is safe, he didn't want them to stay here for more time.

Shivaay lifted her in his arms looking into her eyes. Annika stayed silent, she knows he didn't come out of that incident yet. His eyes are still showing fear. She snaked one of her arms around his neck and placed another hand on his heart and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Am okay," she said, caressing his heart and looking into his eyes. Shivaay looked into her eyes for a second and started walking towards the car. Annika stared at his face throughout while Shivaay was seeing the front. They reached near the car, and Annika saw him stopping near the back seat, so she opened the back seat door from the same position. Shivaay carefully made her sit in the car, looking into her eyes. While doing that, Annika kept her hand above his head, making sure it won't hit him while dropping her in the seat. Shivaay too came into the back seat, and Annika understood what he wanted and moved inside and opened her arms for him. He moved towards her and placed his head on her shoulder, and Annika encircled her arms around him, taking him into her protective hold. She started caressing his hair. Annika's phone started ringing after a few seconds, breaking the silence. It was Dev's call. She was about to call anyone to come for driving, at the exact time Dev called.

"Hello Anni, Where are you guys? Went on a Manali trip again? What is taking..." Before he can say anything further, Annika stopped him.

"Dev, come to the jewelry shop, we are at the parking area," Annika said slowly, while caressing Shivaay's hair. She knows he is awake and wants some silent time to come off that incident. Dev sensed the seriousness in her tone and got alert.

"Rudra and I are nearby, we're coming," Dev said, ending the call. They were out doing some work near the shop where Shivika went and planned to meet them after. Dev messaged Annika earlier, but she hadn't replied. Ajay called asking where four of them were. Dev messaged Shivaay too, but no reply. So, he finally called Annika, but it seems something serious happened there, and he is praying it's not anything related to her past, and hoping both of them are safe. Rudra too got worried by looking at Dev's expression and inquired about it. Dev asked him not to worry as he too doesn't know what exactly happened there.

"You know where I am now?" Annika asked Shivaay, breaking the silence. Shivaay lifted his head from the same position and looked into her eyes. He is looking like a scared baby, and Annika wants to change his mood.

"Come on guess it," Annika said giving him a smile and caressing his hair. Shivaay didn't smile back and stared at her face.

"Am in the safest place in the world, your arms. Just remember with you around nothing will happen to me," she said looking into his eyes deeply. His arms are her safest place and with him around she won't let anything happen to her because she knows he can't bear that. Shivaay felt touched by her words and somewhere relived, he hugged her tightly. Those words and look in her eyes explained how she meant every word. Annika too hugged him back.