"Shush, what got you so happy?" he asked.

"Well, I, Miss Knowles, am just happy," I replied coyly.

"Shiii, he signed them," Y/n exclaimed, turning his full attention to me, much to the dismay of the kids, who started complaining.

"Yes, and now I just give this to my lawyer, get it signed by the judge, and I'm a free woman," I explained.

"Congratulations, Miss Knowles," Y/n teased.

"I'm so happy, I think this deserves a celebration," I suggested.

"Oh?" Y/n raised his eyebrows suggestively.

"Get your head out the gutter, Angel," I chuckled, smacking him with a pillow before sitting between him and Blue, who gave me a mean look.

"This is my man, he was mine first long before you came along," I teased Blue before laying my head on Y/n's shoulder.

"Maybe we could go out, all of us together? Maybe for dinner or we could go to Vegas," I proposed.

"When?" Y/n inquired.

"Tomorrow? Why, you got something going on?" I asked.

"Just a meeting with Bottega Veneta, but that's through FaceTime," Y/n explained.

"No problem then, we're going to Vegas, but let me talk to my lawyer real quick," I said, giving him a kiss, which he gladly returned.

"You tryna..." Y/n whispered suggestively.

"You nasty, Angel, our kids are here," I whispered back.

"So? A quickie," Y/n suggested.

"Later," I replied, giving him a few pecks before Blue interrupted us.

"Can y'all get it together? We're trying to watch a movie," Blue complained.

"You're getting bold, huh? You think your daddy's gonna save you from me," I warned playfully.

"He will," Blue shrugged confidently.

I looked over at Y/n, who was wide-eyed, but Blue ignored him.

"Get your child, Bassett," I teased before getting up to make my phone call.

"You tryna get me killed? I'm too pretty to die," Y/n whispered loudly at Blue.

"Ain't you my daddy? Protect me," Blue sassily replied.

Definitely his kid.

I dialed my lawyer's number, making sure none of the kids could hear me. They knew about the divorce, but I didn't want them to stress out about it. They just needed to focus on being kids and enjoying their lives.

......

"Daddy, can we go to the casino?" Blue pleaded, trailing after Y/n as she had been doing for weeks.

She truly adored her daddy wholeheartedly. I was grateful that she embraced him and was eager to strengthen their bond even further.

"You're under age," Y/n replied, slumping down on one of the jet's many seats.

"But you'll be there, I just wanna be inside it," Blue persisted.

"Still a no," Y/n reiterated.

"But you said I could do anything as long as you're there," Blue argued.

"I meant legal stuff, Blue," Y/n clarified.

"Mama," Blue turned to me.

"What did your daddy say?" I asked Blue.