four

glock in ma lap

glock in ma lap

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐘, your parents didn't questioned where you went

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐘, your parents didn't questioned where you went. they only asked if you had fun with our friends or not. because if they did ask for more questions in detail, you would've told them your fun was being kidnapped and your friends were nice gangsters trying to involve themselves in the yakuza industry while forcing you to be their hitwoman or something.

crazy right?

you decided to not involve anyone else but you so you kept it a secret. and went to school the next day like nothing even happened the night before.

"y/n! why you weren't here yesterday?!" your one and only friend, uh her name is reiko something something. "i was lonely y'know!!"

reiko is a charismatic and friendly girl. although she has many friends, she only considered you as her one and only bestie. #loyal

you weren't sure what to exactly tell your friend, so you decided to tell a lie. which is a no no to you. "uhm... i was urhh sick. yeah. i'm fine now tho!"

the girl nodded suspiciously and shrugged, carrying on with her life in school. the both of you then walked together to class, but eventually was stopped by a familiar face.

"ah, l/n-san!" julian loki exclaimed and waved at you from afar.

"and this is my queue to leave good-bye reiko ilysm bye," you muttered and turned your feet the other way, walking away. when you realised that julian was running after you, you sped up, running even more faster.

"wait! i have your belongings!! i just want to return them!" he called out, making you stop in your tracks immediately. "here.." he caught up to you and held out a small bag. "they're inside. you left it back at the base. rin your phone for you."

you looked at the pouch and to julian, before hesitantly taking it from his hands. "thanks ig... ight bye."

you left and went into your class, plopping down to your seat. tired and exhausted from the silent running, you rested for a few moments. then you opened the pouch.

who knows? maybe he's lying or something so you could go back to him and he'll continue to convince you in joining his gang to be someone with good eyes or something. maybe there's even a gun inside!!

when you looked inside the pouch, you emptily stared inside it, before zipping it back to gently set it aside.

oh my gosh... there's a freaking glock inside. you thought to yourself. cuz ain't no way you're going to say it out in your class where your classmates are around.

from what you saw, there's a gun, your phone, your wallet, and instructions on how to use a gun— probably written by one of the members there to teach you with paper.

what the actual fuck.

your mind went blank, only staring at the pouch which supposedly has a weapon inside it.

an illegal object, right on your table. in your possession. what if there's a spot-check and they found the glock??? you're going to jail for life.

reasoning: possession of weapon.

if that's how the pari x is going to keep trying to recruit you into their gang, they shouldn't have gave you a gun.

"it's shidou's toy gun. the tip is orange," julian sat behind you and whispered to your ear.

damn.

okay.

you're safe at least...

a/n: glock in ma lap 🔛🔝

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

a/n: glock in ma lap 🔛🔝

𝐍𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐔𝐍. blue lockजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें