CH - 1 MEET AFTER A LONGTIME

Start from the beginning

I am not a type of rude and cold person but I act like one when it comes to work coz dad always taught me lenience shouldn't be encouraged in workplace .

I opened the conference door and saw a man is sitting in my dad's chair playing with a spinner and his back is facing me .

I snapped my fingers to get his attention , he slowly turned and I'm shocked to look at him . " TOWER !! " I exclaimed .

ADITYA POV :

I got up and saw the time it's 4 am , I don't know why but today I'm so excited . I got freshup and hit the gym . Later I took a good shower and picked my outfit from my wardrobe and I got ready .

I took blessings of my mom and I drove my car towards my private airport and got into the helicopter

I took blessings of my mom and I drove my car towards my private airport and got into the helicopter . I'm on my way to Hyderabad .

Well my Buisness is a huge success all thanks to ruhaan bro I really learnt a lot from him . I started My own company on my elder sister name " Ashwi Architecture and interior designing company " . She is my source of inspiration . She always wanna become an interior designer which was her passion but my world scattered when she left this world infront of my eyes burning in the fire .

My whole childhood was traumatized but it's ruhaan bro who got me out of it .
I have two families one is my mom , dad , my younger brother and my late elder sister and the other is ruhaan bro family .

Ruhaan bro planned a mall in Hyderabad 5 years before but due to some circumstances it was delayed and today finally the mall was constructed and it's me who gonna design the interiors .

It's been 5 years but still I can't forget about diya who replaced my traumatic dreams with her enchanting smile .

It's been a year we met , last time I saw her in ruhi and srihan birthday but we didn't talk much coz we are busy in playing with those cute kids of ruhaan bro and Sriya bhabhi .

Well I reached hyderabad and I headed towards our villa . I checked the contract documents I bought with me to get diya sign for it . I don't know why I don't feel to do modelling with any other women other than diya . I always done my modelling projects alone .

Today I need to promote my company interiors coz I've come up with the best interiors for the mall and I wanna do an ad shoot for it with diya .

I got into my car and went straight towards her company , I met Mr . Ajay ( diya's uncle ) and he took me to the conference room . He left me saying " Adi beta you can wait here I have to go now I have some work " . He left .

I waited for diya and just then a girl came in she spoke " Sir you are not allowed to sit here , mam won't like it " .

I asked her " who are you ? "

She replied " I'm diya mam secretary , sir please leave " .

I smiled and said " Tell your mam I'm waiting for her " .