chapter 12-Hello Rosie

Zacznij od początku

Alastor lets go of Charlie

Alastor: [Grabs Charlie's face with his hand and makes her smile] "A smile is a valuable tool, my dear. It inspires your friends, keeps your enemies guessing, and ensures that no matter what comes your way, you're the one in control."

Charlie: "But I'm not."

Charlie starts walking towards her bedroom window

Charlie: "I'm the farthest thing from in control. The person I trust most has been lying to me for years. Heaven refuses to listen."

Charlie thuds both fists against the window.

Charlie: "Even if they did, I can't prove the hotel works. Adam has an invincible exorcist Army pointed right at my doorstep and there's nothing I can do about any of it!"

Sinister music plays again and Alastor starts smiling.

Alastor: [in a sing song tune] "I know something you don't know."

Charlie: "Huh?"

Alastor walks over and grabs Charlie's arms.

Alastor: "Those big, scary angels are not quite as indestructible as they seem."

Alastor let's go of Charlie and walks away.

Charlie: "What are you talking about?"

Alastor: "Just that you and your little band of misfits might stand more of a chance than you think."

Charlie: [desperately] "How? I'll do anything."

Alastor: "Anything? Then... let's make a deal."

Charlie: "You... You want my soul?"

Alastor: [sinisterly] "Your soul?" [brightly] "Heavens, no. All I need from you is one itty-bitty favor. What's a favor between friends?"

Charlie: "I won't hurt anyone for you."

Alastor: "Who's asking! One favor, at a time of my choosing, where you harm no one. In return, I tell you what I know. Do we have a deal?"

Razzle and Dazzle both growl as Charlie puts her hands down to stop them.

Charlie: "Deal."

Ominous music plays as both Charlie and Alastor shake hands resulting in a green demon/ghost-like aura flash throughout the room.

The scene cuts to Vaggie, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious and Husk now in the hotel lobby as they observe the flash happen.
Vaggie begins heading to her and Charlie's room

Vaggie: "No. No!"

Vaggie strains and slams the bedroom door open with her spear in hand.

Alastor: "Right on cue!"

Vaggie: "What did you do? Let her go!"

Alastor and Charlie finish their handshake.

Charlie: "Vaggie, Stop!"

Vaggie: "What?"

Vaggie drops her spear.

Vaggie: "No, Charlie, please tell me you didn't-"

Charlie: "I made a deal with Alastor."

Vaggie: "Charlie."

Alastor: "Oh, calm down. She still owns her soul."

Charlie: "He gave me info that can save the hotel, but we're going to need help. The angels can be defeated, and Carmilla is the key."

Vaggie: "What? Carmilla Carmine?"