chapter 3: Punishment [short]

The story starts with Reaper, Adam and Lute arriving in heaven. Adam was the one who invited the reaper to this place for an unknown reason. While walking, they uncounter a blonde angel.

???: "Hey there! Welcome to hea.........ven"

Reaper: "Hello St peter."

St peter: "Reaper! It's nice to have you here. I'm sure everyone would love to meet you! Hehehe...allow me to open the gates for yo-"

Reaper: [Opens gates]

St peter: "Or just do that, fuck me."

The spectre walked around heaven, getting looks and stares from the other angels. Even though none of them seen him in person, they all felt his aura. It was an aura they felt when they died. Well, for the first time.

Adam: "Ignore the stares."

Reaper: "Kinda hard to do that..hey, why did you need me again?"

Adam: "Our boss wanted to talk to you."

Reaper: "Exactly who is that?"

???: "Me."

An Angelic voice spoke, and a holy Mommy of Christ, appears infront of them.

???: "I am the eldest Seraphin, but you may call me princess sera."

Reaper: "F*** no."

???: *GASP!* "Profanity."

Reaper stares at a smaller version is the Seraphin, then back at Sera with a "Who this?" Face.

Sera: "This is Emily, the youngest Seraphin."

Emily: "Nice to meet you mister death!"

Reaper: ".......so why do you want me again?"

Sera: "We need to discuss an urgent matter, and I was hoping you'd be up for the test."

Reaper: "Alright."

Sera: "Follow me."

Reaper follows the Seraphin into a giant building in heaven. It almost looked like a......COURT HOUSE?!

it didn't take long for Reaper to catch on what was happened, so he f***in booked it, without warning. But didn't get far without getting chained up by angelic chains. From behind him, he heard Adam chuckling.

Reaper: "You lying piece of sh-"

Sera: "SILENCE!!"

Emily: "Sera, what are you-"

Sera: "It's fine Em." [To Reaper] "Mr Reaper! You have been charged with Treason, Murder, Obstruction of justice,
Assassinations, Corruption, Assault
Smuggling, Torture, Kidnapping
Sabotage, Manslaughter, Larceny
Mutilation, Gambling, Threats,
Jailbreak, Stalking, War crimes-Jesus Christ this is long...Mass murder,
Stalking, Brainwashing Torture, Kidnapping, Infanticide, Animal cruelty
Mutilation, Corpse desecration
Enforced suicide, Enslavement
Psychological abuse, Mind-breaking
And Familicide."

Reaper: "You can't do this! Im death!!"

Sera: "No you aren't. You are just some sinner who got that title because of your age and addiction to murder."

Reaper: "So what? What are you even going to do?"

Sera: "This." [Snaps fingers]

Reaper felt all the souls he stolen release from his body. A portal of hell then appeared behind him, and Sera pushed him in.

To be continued.