"She's beautiful isnt she?" I said.

He turned to me. "I-- I'm--"

"Don't worry,"

"If you don't mind me asking, why is this polaroid marked as 'me and my mom' I thought Blake was your mom." He said smiling nervously, while scratching the back of his neck.

"She's my real mom, but she and my dad got divorced because of some rumor that dad cheated on her and had another child. Then, later on, he married Blake."

"Oh."

"I'm sorry, asking that probably brought back bad memories. I didn't know that the paparazzi could be that bad." He added to his 'oh.' as he took the polaroid, sat down next to me, while giving me the polaroid.

"Tell me about it, after their divorce, it was a big disaster. And when I say disaster, I mean almost dying and not having a single second to breathe." I said smiling at the polaroid. "I never wanted to be famous. Because of fame, my life was pretty much ruined, so, bravo to fame I guess."

I turned to him to see him already looking at me with those jack awful ocean eyes.

He was smiling softly, with eyes full in waves of pity.

"You must be pretty strong to handle all that." He said smiling. "If I was you, I would've not handled that at all. You're probably one of the most strongest people I know."

"Hah." I said, "thanks, I guess."

I think he was about to say something, but then, a car honked in front of the house.

"That must be my mom, Ryan must've called her to pick me up. I'll see you later?" He asked.

"Hopefully we don't meet like last time again."

That got a smile from him.

He saved goodbye and went downstairs to his mom, he was really cute when he gets nervous--

Wait a minute. Stop thinking about him Andy! He's supposed to be your enemy. Oh, jack.

What the hell did I just get myself into?

Momo ml 🤍

Momo ml 🤍
Andy, I think I know who this mystery boy is. You told me that you accidentally crashed in his trailer right? ( A/N: I know that it wasn't shown to you guys, but pls pretend she did. )

Andyyy
Momo, I think you're a tad bit too late.

Momo ml 🤍
So, you know its Walker?

Andyyy
Yep, he was just in my room actually.

Momo ml 🤍
WHAT. DETAILS, PLEASE.

Andyyy
Not like that! Ew. He's just a friend.
Nvm, I dont even know if we're friends or not. And besides we just talked.

Momo ml 🤍
Omggg! This is like a new love story.

Andyyy
Mhm.

Momo ml 🤍
Also, I maybe should've told you this, but the new guy you're supposed to meet on Thursday is Walker.
Luv u.

Andyyy
WHAT.

Momo ml 🤍
Didn't think it would be that much big of a deal if he STAYED in ur room.

I was about to text again, when I found a new notification on my phone

New contact added: Walker Scobell

Walker Scobell

Walker Scobell
Hi? Ryan gave me the contact

Andy Reynolds
Hi !!!

Walker Scobell
Watchu doing??? :))

Andy Reynolds
Nothing much, just sketching.

Walker Scobell
Oh, that's nice. Send pics???

Andy Reynolds
Kaykay :)

Walker ScobellDidn't know you were a good sketcher,

Walker Scobell
Didn't know you were a good sketcher,

Andy Reynolds
Well, now you do.

Walker Scobell
Hehe. You're Momo's friend, right?

Andy Reynolds
Yep...

Walker Scobell
Well, see you on Thursday I guess
Andy Reynolds reacted  "💙" on this message by Walker Scobell

But little did I know, this one conversation would turn into a thousand conversations filled with waves of sadness, joy and love.

A/N:

OKKK, SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT, BUT WE JUST CAME FROM ANOTHER CITY SO I WAS RLLY TIRED, ANYWAYS, THE PICTURE AT THE START SHOWS THEIR RELATIONSHIP WHEN THEY GROW UP 🤗🤗🤗

also, I changed the timelines from the first two chapters and also updated it and fixed it to make it more better.

Fun fact No.2
When they grow up, they'll have more complicated feelings abt each o
her which just makes more drama.

( Also, I have a tiktok, it's mentioned in my first book!!! I post about this book there. )