002 - The Dream

×~WALKER WILLIAM SCOBELL~×

August 19, 2021 - the day I met those beautiful ocean eyes ( 12 years old )

So, this was Ryan's daughter. She had beautiful ocean eyes, but I was too busy focusing on the fact that she just threatened to burn the smirk of my face.

"Yeah, and I'll use my sunlight to burn that little smirk of your face."

Well, she was nice.

After those words I dropped my smirk. Not because I was scared of her, pft. Not even close.

It was because... Because I didn't want more drama, especially because this is my first movie ever, so-- so yep! That's my reason.

"Ohh-kayyy. Well, it's nice to meet you, I guess..." I said to ease the tension, which just made it worse.

"Mhm." She said rolling her eyes.

"Well! Isn't this a nice meet up?" Ryan said smirking.

"Sure, dad." She said, while I said "Right." At the same time.

After a few seconds of silence, she finally spoke. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to scare you like that."

"No, no. It's ok, really." I said.

It wasn't her showing up to my trailer so suddenly that scared me. It was those words and glares she shot at me.

"Thanks. I'll see you soon?" She said smiling.

Wow. That was the first time I ever saw her smile, and her smile was actually kinda pret-- Wait what?! Stop fraternizing with the enemy Walker!

After that, she and Ryan finally left the trailer. The moment they stepped out of my sight I fell on my bed. This day could not get worst.

Walking.in.ur_heart_privtwitter
Caption: I liked it better when girls avoided me, not break into my trailer !!! 😭😭😭

Momo 👻

Walking talking
Momes. I got something to tell uuu

Momo 👻
What??????

Walking talking
While I was in my trailer, a crazy girl broke in and said she was trying to find the bathroom. But i alr know it's bcs she's in love with me 😍