𝔹𝕠𝕣𝕟 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I believe, I believeWe can write our storyI believe, I believeWe can be an armyWe are the warriors, who learned to love the painWe come from different places but have the same name'Cause we were born for thisWe are the broken ones, who chose to s...

We can write our story
I believe, I believe
We can be an army
We are the warriors, who learned to love the pain
We come from different places but have the same name
'Cause we were born for this
We are the broken ones, who chose to spark a flame
Watch as our fire rages, our hearts are never tame
'Cause we were, 'cause we were
'Cause we were, 'cause we were born for this
We were born for this"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓼𝔂𝓷𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓼

'𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

We all know the story of King Arthur and his wife Guinevere, and Arthur's mentor, Merlin. 

But that's just a story, and not historically accurate. 

Yes, there was a Kingdom called Camelot. And yes, there was once a King named Arthur. 

But his wife wasn't Guinevere, or as she preferred; Gwen. And Merlin wasn't an old man who became Arthur's mentor. 

In fact, Merlin wasn't a man at all. He was actually a she. And Merlyn was Arthur's servant, and best friend. And although she had magic she never once told him. Even when they were married she never once let him know her biggest secret, fearing that he'd hate her for it. 

And then he was dying and she didn't want him to die with secrets between them, so she told him. And although it took time to get over the lying he still loved her and made sure she knew as much. 

And then he died in her arms. But it was alright, for Arthur was the Once and Future King and he would one day rise again. 

So she moved on with her life. But as the centuries passed she felt more and more lonely and missed her best friend more and more till one day she decided to end it all. 

Only to be given another life, just as Arthur was also reborn. 

And that's how it continued. Each life they would be reborn and find each other and would fall in love again and again. 

But each time they would be torn apart by death once again. Either because they were killed or because of old age. Sometimes they'd watch the other die from afar. Sometimes they'd die in the others arms. And a few times they'd die together at the same time. 

But they were always reborn again, and always with each other and in love. No matter what happened, they always loved each other and knew they always would. 

And now, in her third life, those from her past and present are brought to Hogwarts to watch her lives and save themselves or those around them. 

How will that end?

────── 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I do not own Hogwarts or Harry Potter, Merlin, Lucifer, Pirates of the Caribbean, Marvel, Arrowverse, DC Comics, The Vampire Diaries Universe, or The 100 nor any characters, plot, or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful owners and creators. I do however own the plot, and dialogue I created for my OC's and the storyline that appears in this story.

Stealing it will be considered plagiarism and won't be tolerated. If you are inspired then please at least let me know before you do anything.

────── 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

This story contains mentions of violence, injuries, and blood and mature language and content (smut). If this content causes you discomfort, continue with caution (a warning will be put at the top of any part that includes certain topics if necessary)