I deal with feather Brains.

And we're back with another one! So first off... I'M SORRY! This should have taken me at least one week at most, but I let February be my catch up month for anime. Which while we are on the subject, I would like to give a moment of peace for Akira Toriyama, the legend of anime and manga alike......

Alright, got your moment? Now onto my second reason, I got a bit of a case called not wanting to write. I would always say "hey I need to finish this" but it wasn't until I really stopped and said, "fuck it I'm finish it" that i got up and started typing. But no more I say! I'm out of the little funk, and ready to roll.

Anyways, please enjoy!

(A/n) - author talking

{Hi} - telepathic talking

[ Hi ] - Ddraig ta

'Hi' - character thoughts

X

I deal with feather Brains.

Previously...

"Hello? Anyone home?" The woman in front of me was snapping her fingers to get my attention.

"Oh yes?" I say blinking a couple of times.

"Finally. Now, who are you? Or more accurately, "What are you?" She said with a tone that made her sound like she was superior.

"My aren't you rude. Better question is who are you?" I say raising an eyebrow. If she thinks she'll boss me around, she's got another thing coming.

The woman stares at me before sighing, like she couldn't believe that I don't know her. The woman looks back at me with a warm but fake smile.

"Forgive me, I guess coming onto you like that wasn't the best way to interact with you. I am Ilias the creator of this world. Now may I ask again your name?" Well at least she was nice about it.

"The name's Issei. And I'm a human." I say and I get an eyebrow raise in return.

" That's one truth, but also one lie." Ilias said " Or maybe it's one truth and you simply don't know the other." She's quick to jump to conclusions isn't she?

"Well I don't know what you think I am, but I'm human and glad to be one." I say smiling and throwing a thumb at myself.

"So, where will you two be heading?" Luka asked.

"Honestly, I have no idea. We might travel to see what this world has to offer. You?" I told him, but before he could answer Alice did for him.

"So you didn't even have a plan? Wow, idiot." Alice said smugly, but I guess Luka and Ophis had something to say about that.

"Don't call my mate an idiot, when you yourself look like a spoiled brat." Ophis said, which was a very strange occurrence since she usually gave a more facial response like glaring to express herself.

"And you said it yourself when we met Alice, you only joined me since you were bored and had a 500 year old book that had literal cobwebs on it." Luka said, before he and Ophis looked at each other and nodded and high-fived one another.

[ Ahh... you two are so adorable] Draigg laughed in my head.

'Laugh it up Draigg, you must LOVE watching this.' I drawed out sarcastically. Re-adjusting Ophis' position that way she was comfortable, and getting a soft little yawn from the infinity dragon.