Prologue

Hello! Welcome to this new adventure that's about to start. As you can tell from the tags you probably already figured out who is going to be a part of the main characters. Now something else has been changed. A few things actually, but you won't know till you read.

Also the chapter is super long, so this is your only warning.

May I now present When domination meets a lewd world!

(A/n) - author talking

{Hi} - telepathic talking

'Hi' - character thoughts

[Hi] - when Draigg is talking

X

Prologue

3rd pov

It was a nice day. The birds were singing, the flowers were blooming. On days like this people would be... falling out of the sky? In the air was a boy maybe around the age 19, free falling to the ground with a girl on his back who held an emotionless face even though she was falling. The boy didn't even know what to think as he plummeted towards the ground, his mind was still in an emotional whirlwind from two weeks prior. He looked like an average guy, but that doesn't matter. What mattered was the gauntlet on him that looked oddly like a dragon's claw.

The boy never noticed that he was going closer to the ground, as he replayed the events that led him to this point. His name? Issei Hyoudou.

Two weeks prior. 3rd pov.

It was already a bad day for Issei even before he came home. He had arrived home later due to having just come home with a couple of bruises courtesy of the Kendo club, who got him but not Matsuda or Motohama. And he wasn't even peeking!

Bruises aside, there was another thing on his mind. His harem (A/N who I'm also taking a swing to the fence on who is in it) was acting distant with him, and he wondered if he had done anything. Rias and Akeno both were off at college and rarely ever at home, Asia was busy being the new club president for the ORC and Xenovia with the Student council (Which he would never ask her how she got it). Kuroka and Koneko were with Yasaka helping her with something, Rossweisse was with Odin.

But the ones that started ringing alarm bells were Ravel and Irina, both of who just straight up ignored him most of the time. The two responses were always the same any time they did meet. It's either ' I have to go.' or ' Sorry Issei maybe some other time.' Issei was suspicious but wasn't confident enough to act on it, so he let it go. He had planned on going to the college both Rias and Akeno were attending tomorrow, so he would worry about this afterwards. This was a huge mistake on his part however.

Line break. Issei's pov

'Whew, what a workout!' I thought after coming back into my room. Me and Ddraig decided to practice with my balance breaker and also test out some new moves we came up with. 'What time is it?' I say looking at the alarm. It read 1 : 30. 'FUCK! I gotta hurry up! I told them I would be there at 2!' I quickly ran to the bathroom, took a shower, and then sprinted out of the house trying to reach the college on time.

Timeskip. 10 mins later

"Ah ah... made it, and with 15 minutes to spare." I panted out.

[Great job partner.] The familiar voice of Ddraig spoke into my mind.

"Thanks." I said. "Hey question. Why did you go silent during training earlier?" I asked him just now, realizing that he had now spoken after almost two hours.